PDA

View Full Version : Iron Heroes

mrgrey
January 26th, 2010, 19:16
I recently picked up a copy of the Iron Heroes ruleset on impulse and have been looking through the rules. I honestly consider this to be a vast improvement on D&D 3.5 (it's an alternative d20 fantasy system that focuses more on melee combat, but also has a rather interesting magic system), and thus wouldn't mind actually playing it. Does anyone happen to have a game going (preferably one that I can join; I'm generally free evenings GMT/late afternoons EST) or have any interest in starting/playing in such a game?

ddavison
January 26th, 2010, 22:36
I am glad to see that someone picked it up. I have never actually tried it, but after reviewing the ruleset it looks like it would be a fun change of pace for people who already "mostly" like D&D 3.5.

Since many people don't realize it is basically a 3.5 derivative, it might be helpful to start off by saying something to that effect in your subject header. Good luck with forming a group. I am sure they would have a blast.

ionathas
January 29th, 2010, 23:21
I'd also be interested in playing Iron Heroes, if it's just interested people you need. :)

mrgrey
January 30th, 2010, 00:01
Interested people and someone to run it would be nice, but I'd be willing to run something if no one else is...