PDA

View Full Version : Question on Icons

i101
January 25th, 2010, 21:20
Hello,
how can I "reset" or change the Icons of a custom made Module to those used in the Foundation Ruleset? I would like to keep the "Story", "Maps & Images", "Tokens" and "Liabary" Iconset.

Looked thru the FG Folder, but couldnt find anything.
Cheers

Foen
January 25th, 2010, 21:26
There isn't anything (AFAIK) you can do without editing the ruleset itself. The way to restore the default icons for an extension-based ruleset is to remove the replacement definitions. The way to do it for a standard ruleset is to replace the ruleset icons with the original ones.

If that doesn't make any sense, please let me know :confused:

Foen

i101
January 25th, 2010, 23:29
Hello Foen, first let me thank you for the quick answer.
I am using the Warhammer mod and I really do like it, but the Icons dont loo - compared to the Foundation ones - that nice. I removed the WFRP Icons, but instead of using the standard icons none where showed.

Do I have to edit some XML settings or something like this?

Foen
January 26th, 2010, 05:26
If you are using WHFRP2 3.01 Final (the version on the FG Wiki) then this is a standard ruleset, so you need to replace the icons rather than removing the definitions.

This means you should copy the icons you like from the foundation ruleset to the WHFRP2 ruleset. If you can't find the foundation icons, you might need to extract them from foundation.pak using the FGPEMUtility on the downloads page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/).

Foen

i101
January 26th, 2010, 14:41
Worked like a charm. Thank you Foen. Thumbs up!