PDA

View Full Version : Skill Challenge in 4e JPG

HDresden
January 25th, 2010, 01:54
Is there away to set up skill challenges and save them for just auto dropping on the tracker later?

Thanks!

Moon Wizard
January 26th, 2010, 00:35
In the current version of the ruleset, there are windows for the current skill challenge, and reference windows for viewing skill challenges within modules.

In the next version of the ruleset, there is a button added to the module reference windows for skill challenges to automatically reset the active skill challenge and load with the reference skill challenge. If you are using the community 4E parser, it will help you build the challenges into modules; otherwise, you can look at the forum threads on editing modules directly and I can provide you with some more information on their format.

Regards,
JPG

HDresden
January 26th, 2010, 14:39
Thanks Moon! It looks like the next release will have what I want. It's not a huge deal I was just wondering if I was missing something. There wouldn't happen to be say tutorials anywhere for the parser?

maobul
January 26th, 2010, 16:03
there are some short ones at Oberotens Wiki: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Category:Tutorials

(I'm not sure how up-to-date they are but I think they'll give you a good start.)