PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new to FG2

Geek2047
January 23rd, 2010, 11:50
Hi just got FG2

I am currently finishing off a very small DnD 4e adventure that I would like to try out on some people, just to see if it works, etc and try out the software.

If all this runs smoothly then I would like to run a proper campaign ( I also have the rulesets for Starwars and Dark Heresy).

I was aiming to run the adventure around the end of February 2010,

Do I have any volunteers to help? I only need a couple..it will be a first level adventure.

Andrepartthree
January 23rd, 2010, 23:29
You should post what time zone you're in and what nights/days et cet you're free to run the game ;) ....

Do you have a 3.0/3.5 version of the game too? Just curious, if you do by presenting an option between the two that way you can appeal to the 3.5 and the 4.0 D&D crowds (lots of shouting and namecalling from both sides far as which version of D&D is better :p )

Andugus
January 24th, 2010, 00:48
Welcome to our community.

Geek2047
January 24th, 2010, 17:05
Didnt put in a time zone...because I am flexible with the times..and no dont have 3.5--sorry

Oberoten
January 24th, 2010, 23:11
Well... a timezone might come in handy for others to find if THEY have an open time-window to game with you. :)

GMT+1 here since I am in Sweden.

- Obe

mrgrey
January 27th, 2010, 01:07
I'm in GMT (UK here); I'm usually free in the evening. I'd certainly be interested in taking a look at this adventure of yours.

Incidentally, I'd ignore 3.5 and just use Pathfinder anyway ;).