PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

PetStick
January 23rd, 2010, 05:58
Hello everyone, I am looking for a game that I can join in on. I have had FG for a while but I havent been able to use it much. I would like to make my own game, but I would like to see how a game can be put together and run using FG. I would prefer either 3.5 or a white wolf game, because those are what I have, but if anyone can help me get more ( I am still a little lost) then I would be happy to play any game. Thank you!

Spyke
January 23rd, 2010, 10:53
Welcome, PetStick. You need to let people know which time zone you are in, and when you would be available to play.

Spyke

Andrepartthree
January 23rd, 2010, 23:26
Also check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and the "starting a weds night FG game" threads on here too ;) .... generally speaking it's best to write up a first level character's stats, have a one paragraph (at least) description for personality and one paragraph description for background (so the DM knows you're serious ;) ) , then PM said info to the DM on here after checking the threads in this forum for DM"s announcing they're looking for players - also post a reply on the thread introducing yourself and stating your interest in the campaign too to be on the safe side ;)

Fot5
January 28th, 2010, 18:00
Here's a 4th edition game:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11639