PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, P1 King of the Troll Haunt Warrens: 7:30PM-12:30AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
January 23rd, 2010, 03:47
I currently have four players and am looking for one maybe two more. The current party is resetting after an "unfortunate" incident in H3. The new character would start at 9th level. I am only allowing classes, races, powers and abilities out of the PH1 or PH2. I’m not using splat books for the Wizard’s adventure path.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running P1 and P2. After that I will probably run my own stuff. It's ok if you are new to FG, but with a 9th level character you should be experienced with 4E. This would not be a good way to start.

Obviously, if you have already played, ran or read P1 or P2 then this would not be a good game for you. I’m going to run a long prequel to P1 to get the party up to 11th level.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

HDresden
January 23rd, 2010, 04:19
I'd be down I haven't gotten a chance to "play" 4e yet but I've ran it since it came out if that would work! I'd be willing to play almost any needed role. I don't know much about the setting, but give me some details and I can come up with a backstory!

Griogre
January 23rd, 2010, 04:26
I sent you a PM.

HDresden
January 23rd, 2010, 04:38
strange it hasn't shown up yet.

Griogre
January 23rd, 2010, 04:42
Sorry I was distracted. :p

Still
January 23rd, 2010, 23:24
Are you still looking?

Late night Fridays (I am in EST) are something I can do with great regularity.

Edit: I have played a fair amount of 4ED but I have been playing 3.5 (and earlier editions since Keep on the Borderlands K1 hehe - damn medusa total player killed us...).

I have a full license of FGII and I am definitely interested.

Let me know!!

Thanks!
Stuart

Griogre
January 24th, 2010, 06:03
Sent you a PM, Still.

CelineSSauve
January 25th, 2010, 14:03
Are you still looking for Players? I've been looking for a while now for a game which would match up with the job I'm starting next Monday (which can go up to 9pm Eastern), and this appears to fit the bill rather nicely as 7:30 pm PST is 10:30 pm my time. Even with the commute, I whould be able to make the games quite easily. (And one day a week with less sleep won't kill me, even with the 3:30 am bedtime.)

I have ideas for Leaders or Strikers mainly. Never played a Defender and dislike Controllers generally.

If you're still looking, please send me a PM, thank you.

P.S. If you are using voice-chat, please let me know which program you use.

Griogre
January 25th, 2010, 19:21
Thanks for the interest. This game is now full.