PDA

View Full Version : 4th edition game

Ashodin
January 22nd, 2010, 04:17
I am hosting a game every tuesday night at 8-10 pm (est) sometimes we go over, but never more than an hour. Currently we are playing Keeps of the Shadowfell. They are only entering the second part of the adventure now, so you would have only really missed out on the boring stuff lol. We are using Character creater to create characters (we all have it), and as most of us are new to 4th edition we welcome someone with some experience knowlege to keep game play moving and not having to stop to lookup rules and such.

We will gladly allow you to enter at the same stage as everyone else (they all just leveled to exaclty level 2, so it should be pretty easy to introduce you as a new comer joining the party from Winterhaven), we go through the encounters pretty easily, and the skill challenges and stuff, but the thing that slows us down the most is probably looking up things were not to sure off, but i can tell you that this has significatly dropped since we started playing 2 weeks ago.

Also we keep as much of the ingame chat for RP, and we use Chat software to discuss things or for party members to plan out actions and tactics. Where all former MMOer's and old school DNDers (except for our dissappearing reapearing cleric (my wife) who only plays occationally and other wise I babysit her character so the team has a healer). Were pretty much open to any class / race you want to bring in, currently we have the following:

Warlord, tactic leader of the party, dragonborn
Ranger - Half elf
Wizard - Halfling
Cleric - Elf
Fighter - Dwarf

They all are pretty familliar with there characters atm and are doing pretty good. however like I said it would be nice to have someone around with a bit more experience.

We welcome a total of 6 players so technically there are 1 and 1/2 spots open. The 1/2 spot is availble for someone who may say want to only play occationally and don't mind playing a healer, i'd like someone to take babysitting off my hands, if I can't find someone i'll hand it over to another player but it would be nice lol. Otherwise I would like to see a 6th player in our group just to help balance out the newbness lol.

If you are interested, we have a group on face book "Dungeon and Dragons Southern Pittsburgh Group (https://www.facebook.com/board.php?status=256&uid=219620371095#)"

Join us there and we can discuss how you connect!

l1wolf
January 22nd, 2010, 12:40
I might be interested. I followed the link to your facebook page and read the 'rules clarifications' post and noticed some mistakes to what you had written. Private message me and I will clarify for you.

Nuah
January 25th, 2010, 05:28
Sounds like fun, your from Pittsburgh so -5 GMT?

send me a PM if your still looking for one, I really dont mind playing a healing class.

(yes I know you said check it out on Facebook but I dont remember my login info :P)