PDA

View Full Version : Quick Q about tracker/map interactions...

Debinani
January 21st, 2010, 16:25
I'm using the WHFRP ruleset, and I'm having a bit of an issue figuring out which NPC token is highlighted when it's their turn in the combat tracker - does anyone know of any way to tweak the "my turn" token highlight to be a bit more visible?

Thanks!

Doswelk
January 22nd, 2010, 01:14
I'm using the WHFRP ruleset, and I'm having a bit of an issue figuring out which NPC token is highlighted when it's their turn in the combat tracker - does anyone know of any way to tweak the "my turn" token highlight to be a bit more visible?

Thanks!

Not that this answers your question but here's a work around I use...

I should state I am using the Savage Worlds ruleset but the functionality should be the same...

I give each entry on the combat tracker an icon and then drag that to the map, if when an NPC icon is hard to find I just use the mouse wheel to re-size the icon in question, I see the icon change size on the map and know that is the one that is highlighted!

Debinani
January 22nd, 2010, 01:39
I give each entry on the combat tracker an icon and then drag that to the map, if when an NPC icon is hard to find I just use the mouse wheel to re-size the icon in question, I see the icon change size on the map and know that is the one that is highlighted!

That is a GREAT idea! Thanks!