PDA

View Full Version : Long time Gamer looking for mature DnD group

rigas
January 18th, 2010, 00:48
I am a mid 30s gamer looking to start back role playing. I had played many TTRPGs since I was around 13 years old up until about age 26. For many years in my early 20s I was an RPGA Grand Master GameMaster for the Living City campaign in the Virginia area running a weekly Ravensbluff campaign. I have played many games including DnD (original), ADnD (1st and 2nd Editions), DnD 3rd Edition, Shadowrun, MechWarrior, Star Fleet Battles, Talislanta (remember that one) to name a few. I also ran my own Forgotten Realms setting Campaign at my home for about 5 years using ADnD 2nd Edition rules.

I am very role play oriented and enjoy the story behind the dice rolling.

I have gotten the DnD 4e rules and am looking for a group that can play most any evening. I would prefer to be in a mature (older crowd) group. Since finding FG I really see the potential this software has of bringing in older gamers.

Please PM me or reply with any details about your game or questions you may have for me.

Thank you,
Rigas

ronalmb
January 18th, 2010, 17:21
Rigas:

I have an ongoing campaign that you sound ideal for, but may be out of your availability (1pm until 5pm EST) on Saturdays. We are a mature group (30s) looking to increase the size of the group. I have been a DM for 20 years now, and have played many of the same games that you have (I miss Star Fleet Battles).

The campaign is set in the Forgotten Realms, 4E. Characters are up to 7th level, but the campaign has been constructed with the intention of going until 30th. Plotline thus far: Something is responsible for provoking the wrath of the Nature God Sylvanus upon the civilized lands of the Sword Coast. Heroes are attempting to keep the damage to a minimum and discover the source of his anger before its too late.

Fot5
January 28th, 2010, 18:04
Here's an option. I'm looking for mature players--I'm 45.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11639