PDA

View Full Version : New member looking for games

undakai
January 17th, 2010, 14:32
Haven't really played much for a long time (mostly due to lack of access). I really enjoy table top gaming, and would really like to join just about any game, though I do have some favorites (D&D 2nd edition and deadlands). Thank you.

Valarian
January 17th, 2010, 17:45
Publishing when you're available would help potential GMs

undakai
January 20th, 2010, 01:25
Publishing when you're available would help potential GMs
Right. Well, when I'm available can be subject to change (unfortunately work does create issues), but currently I am available any week day (-Friday, + Sundays) from 8 PM eastern time to 2 AM or from 2 AM eastern time to 8 AM (one or the other, cause I have to sleep during the off time), or on Saterdays at just about anytime.

Andrepartthree
January 20th, 2010, 01:48
check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and "starting a 3.5 game on wednesdays" threads on here, you should post on one or both of them if interested ;)

undakai
January 22nd, 2010, 06:00
check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and "starting a 3.5 game on wednesdays" threads on here, you should post on one or both of them if interested ;)
Thank you, I will certainly look into both :)

Andrepartthree
January 22nd, 2010, 15:03
undaki check the "putting the cart before the horse" thread again and sign up on the FG calendar mentioned there if interested :) .. also post on the thread itself introducing yourself so people know you're interested ;) (sometimes FG "eats" PM's sent to people on here :( ) ..

Fot5
January 28th, 2010, 18:01
Here's a 4th edition game:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11639