PDA

View Full Version : "Old School" 4E Campaign Starting, Sundays 8pm-11pm CST.

Answulf
January 16th, 2010, 23:46
Due to overwhelming response I have about a dozen players interested in only three spots, so the campaign is full for now. Thank you for your interest!

Dagnalis
January 16th, 2010, 23:52
I honestly have to say I like the sound of this and I am interested so if you need another i'll gladly take part in your campaign

Thudar
January 16th, 2010, 23:54
I'm new to 4E and new to FG system, but if your willing to take on a new person that learns quick, I think I'm a good fit. I'm 30+ also so I understand wanting a mature group.

Andugus
January 16th, 2010, 23:59
This style of campaign is exactly what I like to write and create adventure modules for. I love the sentiment, "dead is dead". I'm sure you'll find players sooner than later and I hope to pop in from time to time at your obsidian portal site and see how things progress.

Answulf
January 17th, 2010, 00:12
Thanks Andugus! I run about half original, half adapted adventures depending on how much prep time I have. It sure would be nice to be able to buy some White Haired Man 4E adventures one day!

Saberx7
January 17th, 2010, 01:32
I really like the starting off at level 1 and I have free time on Sundays where this seems like it'd be a great addition, that is, if you're willing to have me. In other words, I am interested!

Hye Jedi
January 17th, 2010, 01:36
Sounds very interesting... I've PMed you.

Dareus
January 17th, 2010, 01:46
I am very interested in this. I love the brutal your dead type of games.

Hibiki54
January 17th, 2010, 05:48
I'm interested. I'm in GMT -8 Pacific so that means it starts earlier for me, which is good.

Dredcythe
January 17th, 2010, 14:07
I'm interested and an old school gamer myself. I have the prerequisite 4th ed. player's handbook, mic, etc. If you still need players, let me know if you have a preferred role you'd like me to play to ensure we have a well rounded group. I'm also reading up on Savage Worlds. Thanks.

Orpheus
January 17th, 2010, 16:26
Crap! If you've still got room then I would love to play in this game!

I'm in Atlanta, which would give me a 9:00 p.m. start time. This is great for me since we put our son to bed between 8:00 and 8:30.

Let me know if you've got space.

taliom
January 17th, 2010, 16:27
I'm gamed for this, been playing 4E for a while now both FG and live. I can play a controller or defender wichever you need. Sundays just happens to be the best gaming day for me as well, if your in need of a player hit me up.

Andugus
January 18th, 2010, 02:08
Thanks Andugus! I run about half original, half adapted adventures depending on how much prep time I have. It sure would be nice to be able to buy some White Haired Man 4E adventures one day!

I look forward to the day an official 4E ruleset is available to publish for.

Dracenfels
January 21st, 2010, 02:52
I'm an "old school" gamer and I do mean old hehe. Back when the game came in a box with those cheap *** dice that after a while rolled forever. I'm in my 30's aswell and familiar with fg and the 4e ruleset. I'm very interested and the time would be great for me.

Tylanis
January 22nd, 2010, 00:58
I would also like to join your campaign. I am 24 and have been playing D&D for 19 years. I have a fairly flexible schedule with the exceptions that I am married with 4 kids and active duty Air Force. Sunday is great for me though and with winter coming I will be stuck in the house quite a bit.