PDA

View Full Version : Can You Make General Token Large and Medium?

willquestion
January 12th, 2010, 09:46
I'm just wondering if there is some way of making the lettered general tokens be 2 by 2 squares and still have others only take up 1 square?

~Will

Valarian
January 12th, 2010, 11:03
Double the size of the graphics in an art package :D
Within some of the available rulesets, you can modify the size and threat range in the combat tracker, but the token would remain the same size unless modified. I've picked on 50px per 5' as a common scale for most of my tokens and resized them appropriately.

cpbs
January 12th, 2010, 17:07
Double the size of the graphics in an art package :D
Within some of the available rulesets, you can modify the size and threat range in the combat tracker, but the token would remain the same size unless modified. I've picked on 50px per 5' as a common scale for most of my tokens and resized them appropriately.

This has been the easiest way for me to resize tokens for large creatures in rulesets that allow it. Once you have created a creature or person in the combat tracker and bound the token to it. You can then throw down their token from the combat tracker onto the map and then resize it using the wheel button on the mouse. You just need to hover over the icon within the combat tracker and move your mouse wheel, it will give you a number in a small bubble giving you relative size to the original size token.

Zoso
January 12th, 2010, 17:56
Exactly what cpbs said. You can reduce the size to 0.1x and increase to greater than 10x (continues to go up, not sure on the limit).