PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a 2E AD&D game?

Cel
January 10th, 2010, 09:35
I just bought BG2 and have been tinkering around with the tools getting ready to create my first adventure. What I'd really like to do is play a game of good old fashioned second edition but before I start working on an adventure, I'd like to know if there'd be any interest...

The ruleset that's out seems a bit rough, but workable... maybe...

Any interest? I'd kill for a Star Frontiers ruleset... What can I say, I'm an oldtimer...

dragon1976
January 11th, 2010, 12:42
sure im in i like 2.0 rules

Casimir
January 11th, 2010, 14:42
I wouldn't mind getting involved - I'm an oldtimer myself. My timezone is CST / US, what's yours?

Answulf
January 11th, 2010, 20:53
You shouldn't have problems getting a 2nd edition game going. You might want to check out Castles and Crusades as well - it's well supported, with an old school D&D feel but updated rules.

Cel
January 11th, 2010, 21:11
I'm in PST and was thinking about a Sunday evening game. Spent the weekend putting together one of the Pathfinder adventures. If I can't get together enough for some old school, I'm going to run a Pathfinder game. I'm still going to need another week or two to get the adventure together, so if there's interest in 2E, please add your name to the list if Sunday evenings PST or such will work for ya.

Casimir
January 12th, 2010, 04:25
Depending on the time, Sunday evenings would work great for me. The later the better actually.

Dagnalis
January 12th, 2010, 05:49
Im good on sunday evenings i'm PST so anytime is fine

Cel
January 13th, 2010, 01:27
I like it... I'm halfway through converting a pathfinder module to get the hang of things. I really like the whole program once you get used to its oddities. If we can get 2-3 more who are in we can go 2E. I gotta tell you, after a long time of 3.5 and pathfinder, I would be psyched to whip out the old books again...