PDA

View Full Version : Stellar Winds 4.0

mdincecco
January 4th, 2010, 10:24
Hello. I am new to the community and I have been given some thought in expanding my Role Playing Community to the Fantasy Grounds Network. I am testing out the water so to speak before I go forward and purchase the software seeing how easy it is to get players to play in my champagnes.

So if anyone was interested in playing in Stellar Winds which is a homemade system useing the 4.0 Rules. Often refereed to by pervouses players Typical D&D "in space" dealing many of your typical D&D style of gaming, (magic, planes, and more) with a Sci-Fi twist. Depending on the region of universe and the type of characters made will decide what kind of champagne players will find them selves in. Scheduling will be attentive depending on availability of players and flexible. Gaming can be text based only, or held of skype conferences (which works exceptionally well).

I would really like to see Stellar Winds games grow into there own community as we move forward. Anyone can contact me over AIM or e-mail me at Screen Name: [email protected] if you are in search of a more information.

mdincecco
January 5th, 2010, 10:43
-bump,bump, bump-