PDA

View Full Version : The Eclipse -Pathfinder!

The Dark Wizard
December 26th, 2009, 11:32
I am currently looking for players who wish to join a story of my creation using the pathfinder system.(If you have never played pathfinder then i will teach you as long as you have played 3.5e)

Players: 4-8

Starting Level: 6
Core Classes only sorry.

Please state the timezones you are in and the times you will be available. I am in the eastern time zone and i can be contacted at any time.

Story:

A few hundred years ago the world was almost destroyed by an evil shade named Dominic. He was the general for the dark army that threaten to engulf the world and all it's races. Dominic's goal was to summon his master the person who brought him back from the dead as a shade. Dominic went around doing horrible things to each race. Causing them to hate each other. Fight each other. Destroy each other. That much hate and chaos allowed him to bring forth his master's army against the world. While the world was disorganized and taken by surprise Dominic. In a last effort the world banded together to push back the army. Dominic then proceeded to summon his master. But the only thing he did not know was that for the summoning to be complete. He had to be replaced with his master in the darkness. Dominic was sucked into the darkness but before his master could completely come out. By one last telepathic command. Dominic's Servants(Who served as his generals and were people who brought back to life*he knew them in his past life* to help him with his goal) interrupt the summoning and the master did not finish coming through. Upon the portal/summoning dispersing/closing the army slowly faded away. Dominic's Servants and the army poofed too and become nothing but history.

But.....the scars Dominic opened up...He showed...them their flaws....their weaknesses...their everything. The hatred the world has for each other. That Dominic created has...never really disappeared. While the world was not trying to kill it self like before the battle. Feuds continued. Races become racist toward others. Using the hatred left behind. Darkness threatens the world once more. On the anniversary of this victory an Eclipse occurs that engulfs the world in darkness.

(Sorry if the story is fail. I wanted to post some thing before going to bed friend thought it was nice.)

If you need any help making sheets let me know. my msn is [email protected] in case you need any help or got any questions.

Edit: https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=444 for the FG Calendar.

Raznok193
December 26th, 2009, 19:09
hey i might be able to play, im planning on droping one of my other irl games

i could do Thursdays and depending on how another one of my campaigns work out possible tuesdays as well, times would be ne time after 5pm EST

and for the most part i like the story, but it could use a little revising to make things more clear

The Dark Wizard
December 26th, 2009, 21:59
I will work on revising the story to make it clearer :).....I had posted it at 6am before going to bed sorry. The Eclipse pretty much allows creatures of darkness to appear anywhere that the darkness hits for along as it stays.

Are you in :)?

Xcenocide
December 27th, 2009, 00:16
Considering my usual luck, this post is probably going to be worth nothing at all, but EH...

If you people somehow end up playing on either fridays/saturdays, or within reasonable times on other days (that is, afternoon-to-evening of GMT+2 time), I'd like to tag along as either a fighter or a monk. Never really played Pathfinder before, but I understood that the core mechanics are the same as 3.5E so I shouldn't have a problem.

The Dark Wizard
December 27th, 2009, 00:40
You can be a fighter or a monk it does not matter ;D!

And it was worth reading. I allow any one to join :D

Xcenocide
December 27th, 2009, 00:44
I thought so, but my worry here is the scheduling. For some reason most people in the Fantasyground-dom seem to have free time WHEN I DON'T. D:

The Dark Wizard
December 27th, 2009, 00:49
I am always on. :D.....so its a matter of when your on :D!

Edit: I just got skype for those who use skype. My username is Mondrethos add me if you need :D!
and my msn still remains [email protected]

Killian
July 8th, 2010, 11:35
If there is a chance that your gaming days occur around 6PM GMT on either a Tuesday or Wednesday I should be very interested in joining.

Tripwire
July 10th, 2010, 00:49
Hey dude. I'm in EST as well, so at least the time zone works :)
I have a family, so evenings/nights are my only option (preferably 7pm or later), and Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat are the open nights for me (one only though).
If that works, I'm in. I've been playing Pathfinder for a while now, so I can play any role needed.

Thanks for DMing!

The Dark Wizard
July 10th, 2010, 10:48
Everyone please add me to my MSN [email protected] or my Skype Mondrethos

glacius
July 31st, 2010, 18:07
Very interested in joining

Kilgrave
August 1st, 2010, 06:33
I would like to join in on this game if possible. I am new to FG and haven't bought the program yet, as I am waiting to find a group first. Also, I am new to Pathfinder system. I just bought the book and I am enjoying the system so far. I have played D&D systems for many years now, including 3.5, so I feel that I will be able to pick up the PF system quickly.

Please let me know if there are still openings.

I have updated the Calendar with my request to join with a Cleric.

AmusingDead
August 3rd, 2010, 21:14
i requested to join via the game calander.

I have not used the PF system yet, but have played a bunch of 3.5 and am a bit rusty do to inactivity but im sure it will be like riding a bike and i will pick it up quickly.

As far as the characters, is there a pathfinder module or pak that can be downloaded for FG2 maybe using the foundation module? i have read a few things that led me to believe there was but could not find it and really would'nt know how to install it if it doesnt auto install like the D20 ruleset.

i am GMT-5 and best available evenings after 8pm.

looking forward to a good time.

The Dark Wizard
August 5th, 2010, 08:51
This game ended a long time ago. If you are interested in new pathfinder games or games of other systems like exalted or world of darkness and so forth. Then check out https://www.thedarkwizard.com Me and other DMs organize our games there that we do on Fantasy Grounds II. You can also find a huge archive with hundreds of books on alot of game systems like world of darkness or DnD or WoD.

Broven
August 18th, 2010, 17:04
Redacted....

stmcallister40003
August 27th, 2010, 01:54
Interested in playing a wizard. Not sure when I can play. But if the time is right I will gladly play.

cyphus5
September 3rd, 2010, 05:38
I'm interested. Im new to FG though. I'd like to make a wizard or Paladin, but am flexible with other people's needs. Oh yeah, and Im CS timezone GMT -6. Thanks, let me know!