PDA

View Full Version : Question on Challenge Ratings (CR)

codemephit
December 20th, 2009, 12:50
Greetings all,

I am working on importing a printed adventure into FGII format for my group to play. All is going well (mad props to Xorn for the videos), however I am stumped on one issue:

When I am creating a new personality and that personality has a CR of less than 1 but greater than 0 (ie CR 1/3), how do you get the '1/3' into the personality sheet?

I tried manually entering it. Result: '1' went in the sheet and '/3' went to the chat window.
I tried scrolling the mouse wheel over the CR entry. Result: Went from '0' to '1'
I tried replacing the '1' with '1/3' in the .xml file where the personality was stored. Result: Blank entry in the CR field when I relaunched FGII.

(As a side note: 'cr' 'less' 'than' '1' are all non-searchable terms in the forums lol.)

Thanks for any ideas or input.

-CM

Leonal
December 20th, 2009, 13:37
I just put those CRs as negatives since I haven't found any other way, so -2 for a 1/2 CR NPC.

Foen
December 20th, 2009, 13:38
I think you can type decimals, so try 0.3 or 0.33.

Griogre
December 21st, 2009, 05:30
Like Foen, I use to use decimals.

codemephit
December 23rd, 2009, 10:43
Thanks for the suggestions. I tired using the decimals (0.33) and that does not work under the default ruleset (although it did work under d20_JPG). I guess I will stick to the negative numbers for fractions.

-CM