PDA

View Full Version : Any Word on a 3.5 Dungeon Theme Fix?

afd1366
December 20th, 2009, 03:56
The 3.5 Dungeon Theme Extension's been out for several months now and the major glitch in the combat tracker's ability to import personality/monster stats has yet to be addressed. This wonderful-looking little goodie has therefore remained ... useless.

I want to see the FGII platform thrive in this era of competitive venues. Doug, I understand you've got your hands full and are still learning the ropes, but you can't let a basic extension of the full license (and a highly attractive one, at that) stand this long without a patch for a bug that renders the option unusable.

And while you're tooling around in the Dungeon Theme's combat tracker, think you could add the ability to enter and save groups as in the 3.5_JPG? ;)

Thanks and good luck with the acquisition!

ddavison
December 20th, 2009, 04:29
There are a couple things in the works for this. The combat tracker for 3.5 is not working as desired in the core ruleset either, I believe. I will post an update on the status of this next week.

afd1366
December 20th, 2009, 05:52
Thanks for the prompt response, Doug. I personally appreciate the responsiveness you've shown on the boards since taking the helm.