PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion for Adventures in the Store:

zWolf
December 17th, 2009, 00:20
Hello,

I was going to purchase some pre-made adventures for Savage worlds from the store - the white haired main produced adventures all say within the text discription what rank that the adventure is for, how ever, none of the pinnacle produced adventures do.

I suggest adding what rank that the adventures are for to the description in the store.

it would be nice actually if that was a standard listing right at the top before the description of the adventure even starts:

ie:

An Adventure taking your characters from Seasoned to Legendary

or

Adventure suitable for characters ranked: Heroic

that will definitly help in the decision making process.

thanks,

ddavison
December 17th, 2009, 00:33
I added a custom product attribute in the new store front to display that. I had the same idea. I'll be releasing the new storefront at some point here in the next month or so.

BTW, the guys at White Haired Man have slaved away to bring some very nice modules and mini-settings to Fantasy Grounds. I know they will appreciate any patronage.

Doug

zWolf
December 17th, 2009, 05:40
I shall patronage them then. :-) I was leaning that way anyway, since I hang out over at FUM quite a bit and Andungus and the guys have really helped out.

thx.

zWolf
December 17th, 2009, 08:47
Deed of patronage = done.

ddavison
December 18th, 2009, 02:33
You are a role-playing saint.

Andugus
December 19th, 2009, 01:21
Thanks for your support guys! KS02-SW The Missing Harvesters has been updated with what I hope is a more professional layout treatment. It now has the look and feel of KS03-SW The Nine Towers and will provide a sense of unity to the product line. I will be forwarding it to the stores soon. Those who have already purchased the product are entitled to this update without additional cost.

Tonight I've started the same process for KS01-SW Well Met in Kith'takharos. I hope to have it finished over Christmas break.

I am really looking forward to hearing what you think about the work zWolf.

Doswelk
December 19th, 2009, 09:20
Thanks for your support guys! KS02-SW The Missing Harvesters has been updated with what I hope is a more professional layout treatment. It now has the look and feel of KS03-SW The Nine Towers and will provide a sense of unity to the product line. I will be forwarding it to the stores soon. Those who have already purchased the product are entitled to this update without additional cost.

Tonight I've started the same process for KS01-SW Well Met in Kith'takharos. I hope to have it finished over Christmas break.

I am really looking forward to hearing what you think about the work zWolf.

OH of course! Do it after I finish running them both :p

Seriously we had a lot of fun running through them, and I will run the 9 towers when they become seasoned, but for now it's time for me to make my on stuff up! <gulp>

Viz
December 19th, 2009, 18:23
There's not much I can add to this except, except to say that I appreciate the kind words.

Also, you may wonder about the origin of the name White Haired Man. He may one day appear in one of our adventures, and then it will be more clear.

Andugus
December 19th, 2009, 18:53
Doswelk, we've been working on some in between adventures that should be really easy to cover a session of play. Our first one published about a month ago and is called "The Hideout" (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WHM-KS12-SW).

If you kept logs of the sessions I'd love to read them. Thanks again.

Doswelk
December 21st, 2009, 14:21
I've got the hideout...

We use Skype so no logs as such, but there will be a blog... (just not available yet)