PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GMT Game

Von Stalhein
December 15th, 2009, 16:26
Hey there,

I'm relatively new to playing with FG, but I have experience with other online platforms (notably the DM client in Neverwinter Nights - see www.neverwinterconnections.com) and also recent experience playing tabletop (particularly 4th edition D&D).

I'm looking for a one-off or campaign, in more or less any system or genre (preferrably 4th Edition D&D or Savage Worlds but I'll do my best with others!) at a time which I could make. My schedule is pretty flexible, with only a few times which I can't make at all.

So if you've got a free space and wouldn't mind a relative newcomer joining you, please shout!

Many thank,

-- VS

Valarian
December 15th, 2009, 16:39
Call of Cthulhu - Dark Ages? The next Sunday night game is going to be a Viking setting Dark Ages game. There's a character building session this Sunday, then we'll start the game in January. If you're interested, have a look at the Google groups linked below. The groups are both European time zone friendly. The Friday night group is currently playing a Mouse Guard game, not sure what will be next.

VenomousFiligree
December 30th, 2009, 09:41
I can do a Savage Worlds one shot if there's interest?