PDA

View Full Version : Game for the new guys

unerwünscht
December 15th, 2009, 12:35
There appears to be quite a few new guys around these days, and you are all invited to join in the Gaming Army 'Sewer Ratts' games. At this point you will need at least a lite license to join. But we already have 2 DM's lined up and are working on getting some more.

It is my hope to get a unlimited license in the semi-near future to host some open games to those who are interested in checking out Fantasy Grounds before the buy it.

Anyways, come on over to Gaming Army, and join the 'Sewer Ratts' group so you can get all the announcements on when games will be. Hope to see you all there :)

Johan
December 15th, 2009, 13:49
I'm interested

unerwünscht
December 15th, 2009, 20:18
We have a few people who are interested in this at this point but the more the merrier. If anyone else is interested in learning how to use Fantasy Grounds and/or Learning how to play D&D 3.5, give us a shout or come on over to Gaming Army and just join the 'Sewer Ratts' game.

I am 99% sure we will be running a starter session in a few hours (few being around 4 hours from now)

unerwünscht
December 15th, 2009, 23:31
Last call, We will be starting in about an hour and a half. To get all the information you need to be a member of the group on Gaming Army.

Dagnalis
December 15th, 2009, 23:36
is it still up or is it to late to start?

unerwünscht
December 15th, 2009, 23:45
Has not started yet.. will be starting around 8:00PM EST.