PDA

View Full Version : d20 Modern for FGII

Von Stalhein
December 13th, 2009, 20:42
I know Digital Adventures made a d20 Modern ruleset for FGII, but I can't find it anywhere? Is it still available, and if not, is there an alternative d20 Modern ruleset out there?

unerwünscht
December 13th, 2009, 21:03
I know Digital Adventures made a d20 Modern ruleset for FGII, but I can't find it anywhere? Is it still available, and if not, is there an alternative d20 Modern ruleset out there?

Digital Adventures did in fact make a D20 Modern Ruleset, and it is very good and well worth the money. I hope it was just skipped over and is transferred to the Fantasy Grounds store soon. Hopefully Doug can illuminate further on the status of the ruleset.

Doswelk
December 13th, 2009, 23:51
Digital Adventures did in fact make a D20 Modern Ruleset, and it is very good and well worth the money. I hope it was just skipped over and is transferred to the Fantasy Grounds store soon. Hopefully Doug can illuminate further on the status of the ruleset.

Well thanks... :D To my knowledge it should not be missing, as you say hopefully Doug will resolve shortly...

ddavison
December 14th, 2009, 23:25
Yep, it got de-activated by accident. It should be available now.

unerwünscht
December 15th, 2009, 00:27
So there we go... Now everyone go buy it, its a RulesSet I honestly feel is worth paying for.