PDA

View Full Version : Version 2.6.3 bug

Fintoozler
December 12th, 2009, 02:27
I updated this evening, and am unable to scroll/zoom in or out images/maps now.

Leonal
December 12th, 2009, 02:56
It works for me and I updated yesterday.

Sure nothing else is wrong?

unerwünscht
December 12th, 2009, 03:14
What ruleset are you using, I will check and see if I am having the same issue (provided its a ruleset I have.... and thats most of them).

Fintoozler
December 12th, 2009, 05:52
Sorry for the delayed response. I'm using the foundation ruleset, and the 3.5 extension.

ddavison
December 12th, 2009, 06:37
Hmmm... nothing in that area was changed in the last version that I am aware of. There is now a stand-alone 3.5 ruleset available you can use if you are not already tied to the foundation. Unfortunately, there are a few glaring deficiencies that I have not had a chance to resolve yet.

unerwünscht
December 12th, 2009, 07:14
I don't have the foundation ruleset, but have tested in all of the ones I do have, and they are all working correctly.

Fintoozler
December 12th, 2009, 16:25
Thank you for the replies, folks. I appreciate it.

Fintoozler
January 29th, 2010, 15:03
Thought I would post something right quick to explain what my issue was, as I've since found and resolved the issue. This was not a problem with FG. It was something I had done, and did not tie the two together, as it seemed so disconnected from the issue.

When we game, I used a second monitor for various reasons. In the Display Properties of Windows, with the extended desktop positioned on the right-hand side of the primary (i.e. [1] [2], scrolling the wheel on the mouse zooms (+/-) perfectly. When the extended desktop is positioned on the left-hand side of the primary (i.e. [2] [1]; which is what I had done), this functionality stops working. I repositioned the secondary display back to the right-hand side, and bingo...

I hope this helps in the future, and I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.