PDA

View Full Version : looking for a D&D 3.5 campaign

Ksathra
December 9th, 2009, 03:01
Hey. I'm new to the forum and FG system. I've been Gming games around my place for a while and I've been making Npc's that join the PC group that are too strong and often end up overshadowing them because I work on them too much.

I was hoping to find a group to play a D&D 3.5 game with so that I can play a character in it and maybe work on that one instead of the npc. I'm a good serious playing thats experienced in RP and combat.

My schedule is rather open, except for the days I GM and I often work nights when I want to so I can play nights or even early mornings.

I dont mind starting at a low level though I'd rather not get into a game that has characters over 15th level. Working up to that level is cool though :)

cpbs
December 9th, 2009, 16:25
I am running an adventure in my homebrew 3.5 world. I have a spot open for one more person if you wanted to join. I am trying to complete the adventure in three days, if you are interested, I can send you an invite.

cpbs

Ksathra
February 5th, 2010, 00:20
Well I've learned how to use FG and I started GMing already.

I'm still looking for a 3.5 D&d game that would be finished before 8:00pm GMT on Tuesday, Wednesday or Even Friday