PDA

View Full Version : Missing my License Key

Spikenog
December 8th, 2009, 01:33
About six months ago I purchased Fantasy Grounds, the full version, to playing a friends campaign. I had to move and could no longer play....not I can play again but I cannot find my license key anywhere and therefore cannot install the software.

Anyone have a way to contact someone to retrieve this information?

Thanks in advance.

unerwünscht
December 8th, 2009, 03:06
My computer crashed and my license key was lost with it. How do I get it back?

If you purchased from the Fantasy Grounds Store and chose to save your order details on your account, you can retrieve your license from the Order History. Please note that you must be logged in to access your Order History. You can log in here. If you did not store the order on an account, license retrieval is more involved and is detailed next.

You should make a (physical) copy of the license key in the first place, but should you only have the key on the said computer, send an e-mail to [email protected] containing the store you purchased the software from and your purchase order id. Preferably send it from the same e-mail address you use with the web-store or include the information as text. As license key retrieval includes several manual cross-checks, you should allow us a few days to process the case.

Don't feel bad tho, that even took digging for me this time. The FAQ has moved to a more obvious place, and I would have never thought to look there.