PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds II on Facebook.

drahkar
December 7th, 2009, 16:31
Good Morning Everyone!!

I've spoke with Doug and I'm in the process of getting a Page setup for Fantasy Grounds II on Facebook. Currently the page is unpublished as I work on getting the base content in place. To that end I have a couple questions.

People who have posted links here:
Do you want that link shared on the Facebook Page?
If you do, is there any special comments you would like associated with it?

Everyone:
Do you have anything you would like to see on the page?
I'm going to, for the moment, leave the ability for people to post Images and comments on the Wall for the Page. This will stay there until such time that it starts getting abused. My hope is that people will use this is a place for posting screenshots of sessions, new rulesets, etc. Please do not post anything of a questionable copyright nature.

If you have anything else you would like to suggest get added to the page, please PM me here and I'll work on getting it added. As things continue we'll work on developing that page even more.

Facebook Page: Fantasy Grounds II (https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/pages/Fantasy-Grounds-II/199230241629?ref=nf)

DNH
December 8th, 2009, 09:55
I imagine that you could move over all the FG forum Guild House posts wholesale. Y'know, all the LFG stuff. Other than that, I would be wary of losing an active and vibrant community from here to there, or even a portion of it. Of course, if 100% of the FG2 community already uses Facebook, then it makes no odds, but I personally do not (so that's your 100% blown before we've started!).

drahkar
December 8th, 2009, 10:21
I imagine that you could move over all the FG forum Guild House posts wholesale. Y'know, all the LFG stuff. Other than that, I would be wary of losing an active and vibrant community from here to there, or even a portion of it. Of course, if 100% of the FG2 community already uses Facebook, then it makes no odds, but I personally do not (so that's your 100% blown before we've started!).

I couldn't agree more. I look at the facebook page as a redundant informational source to here. A good place that we can post updates for people that gets to them quick, fast and easy. A supplement to this area if you will. :)