PDA

View Full Version : Another 3.5 game...what's going on here?

The Kor
December 6th, 2009, 21:53
Better late than never...

I am looking to start a game on Wednesday nights, beginning somewhere between 6-7 EST.

This will be my first DM experience in FG. I'll be running the first part of the Savage Tide adventure path "There is no honor".

I'm not sure how many characters I will be willing to run in this adventure, but I'm thinking 5-6, just in case we're missing 1 or 2 in a session.

I would like to have one each of the major areas: Tank/Healer/Caster/Rogue. Starting at level 1.

Respond to this post with your interest, and when we get enough people I'll continue with the specifics of character creation.

Dicax
December 6th, 2009, 22:02
I would be very interested. This will be my first time as a player. I'm also new to 3.5e but not AD&D. I'm making up ground quickly and I'm a quick learner. To keep things simple, I'd like to play a dwarven fighter.

See my other post for additional info.

I'm dying to play using FGII!!!

PS If this is Pathfinder that's cool tool. I recently purchased the Pathfinder core rulebook.

The Kor
December 6th, 2009, 22:37
Cool. I'm in a Pathfinder game right now and I like it too. I didn't create the game in FG as pathfinder, but it shouldn't take much to convert it.

Adamus
December 7th, 2009, 01:08
Count me in!! Ive been dying to play a 3.5 or pathfinder game! The time is perfect for me too. Let me know when we are ready and Ill be there.

Dicax
December 7th, 2009, 04:11
Cool. I'm in a Pathfinder game right now and I like it too. I didn't create the game in FG as pathfinder, but it shouldn't take much to convert it.

Your call, man. I'll have fun either way.

Iyasu
December 7th, 2009, 14:26
I'd be interested in participating in this game if it's 3.5e, don't really know much about pathfinder though lol

taliom
December 7th, 2009, 15:41
I'll do 3.5, pass on pathfinder. If you decide to go with 3.5 I'm good for Wednesday nights. I'd probably play a wizard.

-Taliom

Dicax
December 7th, 2009, 16:01
I should probably clarify and say that I am not familair with pathfinder nor have I played it. So, I too, would prefer a 3.5e game.

Adamus
December 7th, 2009, 17:32
Im ok with 3.5 or pathfinder. For anyone who doesnt know pathfinder is almost exactly the same as 3.5 just a few differences in char development which i think are great. download the pathfinder players handbook and have a look.

The Kor
December 7th, 2009, 20:19
Awesome. A solid 4 players so far. I'll keep it 3.5.
I have a business trip this week, leaving Wed and returning on Friday.
I'll give it until tomorrow to see if anyone else is interested.
I'll send you guys a PM with my email and then I'll pass on the character creation stuff.

Sean

d4nknugz
December 8th, 2009, 05:05
i'd like to join as well. it'll be my first time to play in fantasy grounds. i've played dnd before but im not extremely familiar with the rules but i can catch on quickly so hopefully it won't be a problem. i live in central time and i'll play a human monk.

Ksathra
December 9th, 2009, 02:38
Oh. I just signed up to the forum but I have lots of experience and I'm available for what ever time. I'd probably play a Dragonfire Adept if I can, can Fill the Tank slot normally.

Morden
December 12th, 2009, 21:05
If there is still room, I'm extremely interested in joining. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but have read the instructions and viewed the tutorials...I should pick up on it pretty quick. I'm pretty open in regards to times I can play. As for a character, I'm open to filling whatever slot you require.

The Kor
December 13th, 2009, 02:21
Ok. I think we are full.
Thanks!