PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3.5e D&D (pathfinder)

Dicax
December 6th, 2009, 19:24
I'm looking for a short term group to play 3.5e D&D or maybe pathfinder. I am not familiar with FGII. So I would need a patient DM (and group). And, while I have many 3.5e books, I am not intimately familiar with the rule set. For what its worth, I do play DDO which is loosely based on 3.5e. So I have some familiarity with some of the refinement in rules that has taken place since AD&D. But, there again, I would need a little guidance. If its less burdensome to the DM and group, I'd be willing to observe a game for starters.

I played AD&D back in the day and FGII has renewed my interest in playing pnp game. In the long run, I am interested in joining a long term campaign. But, for now, I'd do anything to get started. Ideally, I could find someone willing to show me the ropes and fold me into a longer campaign.

I am CST (GMT -6) and can play in the evenings. In the long run, I strongly prefer Sunday for a long term campaign. But, for now, I would be willing to make accommodations for any evening during the week.

Any suggestions?

PS I signed up for a few games on the calendar but wasn't sure that was the best way to get going.