PDA

View Full Version : Alright thats it! 3.5 time

Pages : 1 [2]

Raznok193
January 11th, 2010, 20:00
lol aight nevermind then

ReikaMichiko
January 12th, 2010, 19:15
Im canceling todays game to further flesh it out. Its a bit more complicated and detail oriented then these last half assed ones and I'd rather take an extra week to get it perfect.

Johan
January 12th, 2010, 19:21
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

mah xp.

Raznok193
January 12th, 2010, 19:34
aw man, i was really looking forward to todays game =(

Iyasu
January 12th, 2010, 19:59
Im canceling todays game to further flesh it out. Its a bit more complicated and detail oriented then these last half assed ones and I'd rather take an extra week to get it perfect.

Hi I'm Iyae and I don't approve of this message.

Johan
January 12th, 2010, 22:20
which explains alot of things
most don't realize that 3.0 material is completely legal unless it's updated in a newer book.

*The more you know banner*

ReikaMichiko
January 18th, 2010, 03:00
Im canceling this tuesdays game as well due to not being done...

BWAHAHA I KIIIIIIIIIID , im totally ready XD were playing

Johan
January 18th, 2010, 04:26
Im canceling this tuesdays game as well due to not being done...

BWAHAHA I KIIIIIIIIIID , im totally ready XD were playing
all I'm gonna say is I was ready to grab a body bag upon hearing that ****. We're gonna have to game twice as long to make up for it.

On a side not, anyone getting Mass Effect 2? I'm stuck between ME2, the DLCs for Borderlands, Way of the Samurai 3, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Raznok193
January 18th, 2010, 06:19
was gonna have to kill u if u canceled

Iyasu
January 18th, 2010, 18:41
Oh just a note, my classes start up tomorrow and all tuesdays from here on so I'll be about 15 minutes late to each session (They end at 5:40, I live next door to the campus so its a 5 minute walk home)

Other than that though i'm good to go

ReikaMichiko
January 18th, 2010, 21:50
Oh just a note, my classes start up tomorrow and all tuesdays from here on so I'll be about 15 minutes late to each session (They end at 5:40, I live next door to the campus so its a 5 minute walk home)

Other than that though i'm good to go

Yea actually we need to discuss the possibility of the group slowing down from every week to mabye every other week as things start to get hectic around here for me. We'll see. Im deffiantly going to if ksathra opens up his campaign since i know u will still get ur fix.

Lifes tough in a depression =/

ReikaMichiko
January 18th, 2010, 23:36
Was so excited about the game I though today was tuesday and was all set to go ... even called a few people into conference and had FG2 up. O well , one more day wont kill me

Ksathra
January 18th, 2010, 23:58
My game is already up and posted on the forum. Have 3 people that Joined in So far In think

ReikaMichiko
January 20th, 2010, 20:41
Was a bit disappointed about Tuesdays game.

Pheonix-IV
January 20th, 2010, 22:19
It ovbiously varies from group to group, but i've found you really don't want to put that much planning into a session. Especially avoid details, since you're usually the only one who will ever know them.

Admittedly i am running an open world campaign for a group of complete nutjobs when i say that and i have literally winged every single session with effectively zero forward planning, but hay, it does work :D

Raznok193
January 20th, 2010, 23:24
its cause Johan decided to ditch us for some women, i mean come on

though they sounded hot and they better have been

but i must admit it was pretty funny even though we didnt get anywhere

Johan
January 21st, 2010, 13:01
do I still have to do traps with my new character?

Pheonix-IV
January 21st, 2010, 14:28
its cause Johan decided to ditch us for some women, i mean come on

though they sounded hot and they better have been

but i must admit it was pretty funny even though we didnt get anywhere

The whole party falls apart cause one of it's members has a life which includes women?

ReikaMichiko
January 21st, 2010, 15:12
The whole party falls apart cause one of it's members has a life which includes women?

excuse me , i tried to let it go, but this is a closed thread to the players involved =/

Iyasu
January 21st, 2010, 18:36

Sorry Mikker0, gotta reply to just this one 'outsider'.

Though women have something in their brain that can automatically detect the days when their male counterparts are playing/going to be playing D&D from miles away so they can schedule anything and everything on that day (You all know its true! Don't deny it)

I hardly blame a session being near missed on that. IRL friends and family over internet strangers afterall.

Don't worry Mikker0, we're gonna pick up the slack and make next session super awesomeness since Mike will be there the whole time and so will Johan with a new, shiny, albiet level 2, character. (Or atleast they better be *shakes fist*)

Ksathra
January 21st, 2010, 18:40
I'm just wondering. We did not really get to RP much after the death of Johan. Are the Other Pc's pissed at Allos for killing the murderer PC?

Johan
January 22nd, 2010, 04:43
you know, we could RP in the thread to save game time and post over the week you know.

Ksathra
January 22nd, 2010, 12:52
I suppose we could. But probably just for travel time or something like that. Dont think we can run combat or do any important stuff on here. Would take too long and its easier with Skype and stuff.

Johan
January 22nd, 2010, 18:36
lv2 sucks. I'm going to revive as some beast of a character, I'm thinking of having an epic *** backstory. it will rock your faces off.

yo DM, Spring attack lets you move and perform an attack action and then finish the move, would you allow maneuvers to be used as a part of spring attack?

ReikaMichiko
January 22nd, 2010, 21:20
lv2 sucks. I'm going to revive as some beast of a character, I'm thinking of having an epic *** backstory. it will rock your faces off.

yo DM, Spring attack lets you move and perform an attack action and then finish the move, would you allow maneuvers to be used as a part of spring attack?

quote me an example

Johan
January 22nd, 2010, 23:06
I have a movement speed of 30ft. I possess the Spring Attack feat, I move 10ft and use Sapphire Nightmare Blade(standard action strike), I then move 20ft more and end my turn.

Also, an Aptitude enhancement put on a weapon allows it to gain the effects of feats that effect specific weapon types such as weapon focus, to apply to the weapon even if the feat is for a different weapon such as an aptitude rapier would gain the effects of weapon focus(shortsword), shadowblade effects shadowhand weapons, would an aptitude enhancement allow me to gain the effects of shadowblade on a different weapon?

ReikaMichiko
January 23rd, 2010, 15:53
I have a movement speed of 30ft. I possess the Spring Attack feat, I move 10ft and use Sapphire Nightmare Blade(standard action strike), I then move 20ft more and end my turn.

yes

Also, an Aptitude enhancement put on a weapon allows it to gain the effects of feats that effect specific weapon types such as weapon focus, to apply to the weapon even if the feat is for a different weapon such as an aptitude rapier would gain the effects of weapon focus(shortsword), shadowblade effects shadowhand weapons, would an aptitude enhancement allow me to gain the effects of shadowblade on a different weapon?

no

ReikaMichiko
January 25th, 2010, 18:37
id like to state if tomorrows game ends up being anything like last times ... im not going to DM anymore. I dont mind goofing around, but we lost another entire session over nothing.

Raznok193
January 26th, 2010, 00:36
aight fair enough

Ksathra
January 26th, 2010, 03:08
yeah. thats fair. Though if Pc's act stupid I will react IC as my character will.

Raznok193
January 26th, 2010, 03:19
hey that farmer was asking for a butt kicking, though johan didnt need to kill the guy

Iyasu
January 26th, 2010, 14:43
Or... We ditch the duke, all become the EVIL variety of our alignment, and go on a peasant hunting spree!

Then again... Magical bandits may have some shiny golds and items which peasantes definitely won't have...

Kord does not condone fighting the weak. So its bandits for Io

Johan
January 26th, 2010, 18:01
Or... We ditch the duke, all become the EVIL variety of our alignment, and go on a peasant hunting spree!

Then again... Magical bandits may have some shiny golds and items which peasantes definitely won't have...

Kord does not condone fighting the weak. So its bandits for Io
Ummmm..........my new character is Lawful Good. Wouldn't mesh very well ya know.

Raznok193
January 27th, 2010, 04:34
best session EVER!!!

Johan
January 27th, 2010, 05:16
best session EVER!!!
Hellz yeah

ReikaMichiko
January 27th, 2010, 07:05
best session EVER!!!

Although my poor minions were slaughtered beyond facial recognition. You guys did a great job and played a great game, and this is what I like to see. Good game

Oh and id like to note the reason for the huge xp gain was the 2x modifier for the missed game session, and the crappy game session from last tuesdays.

Ksathra
January 27th, 2010, 11:00
Ah ok. You know we got so much loot. Like just from the ambush people with go 30k from them (1 magic armor and 1 magic weapon for 10 guys)

Iyasu
January 27th, 2010, 14:36
Ah ok. You know we got so much loot. Like just from the ambush people with go 30k from them (1 magic armor and 1 magic weapon for 10 guys)

Its going to take us quite some time to hold 10+ magic armours and 10+ magic weapons you know. We really need to get a bag of holding.

PS: Mikker0, I warned you about letting them use ToB! lol

Ksathra
January 27th, 2010, 14:56
well with the stuff we have now we can each buy one :P

ReikaMichiko
January 27th, 2010, 16:51
well with the stuff we have now we can each buy one :P

the weapons didnt register as magical

Ksathra
January 27th, 2010, 16:58
Oh!. Well thats allot less money but still. MW weapons are cool. I agree that we do need this MAgical party loot pot thing that was mentioned during the game. the one that seems to already be an item in D&D

Johan
January 27th, 2010, 19:48
Its going to take us quite some time to hold 10+ magic armours and 10+ magic weapons you know. We really need to get a bag of holding.

PS: Mikker0, I warned you about letting them use ToB! lol
whoever the Giant dude swing the huge weapon did more damage than my Swordsage, a helluva lot more damage :P

ReikaMichiko
January 27th, 2010, 21:07
whoever the Giant dude swing the huge weapon did more damage than my Swordsage, a helluva lot more damage :P

well simply put =

A. Your str goes up increasing DMG
B. Your size increases increasing damage dice of the weapon
C. Power attack does 2 dmg per 1 bab used with 2h weapons
D. 2h weapons get 1.5 Str mod

So lets say you started out with 18 str and a greatsword

2d6 + 6 starting

add increased size

3d6 + 7

add bull strength

3d6 + 10

add rage

3d6 + 13

add power attack 4

3d6 + 21

min - max = 24 - 78

Ksathra
January 27th, 2010, 21:16
better then my 11-44 but he gets lots of downsides with his.

Iyasu
January 27th, 2010, 21:35
well simply put =

*Formulas quoted here and such*

Wow Mikker0, way to totally break down my super complex build haha (not really since its just spells)

But yeah, to get fully running I need 3 turns if we're ambushed (Cast 1, Cast 2, attack). By that time combat is over and I've been stabbed 10 times.

If we have time to prepare? Sure, I'm ready to go. If not and we're ambushed I have to decide 'waste 2 turns buffing myself' or 'FLY INTO RAGE W/ JUST PA +2 AND GO GO GO' for 2d6+13 damage.

Comparing to the fact you guys in 1 more level will be able to do All your ungodly +4d6 and +2d6 maneuvers as swift actions without any worry as to preparation I'd say ya'll have it better. Plus, at the end of a raging, enlarged, charge I've got 9 AC. Do you have 9 AC and a legal human pincusion lisence? Didn't think so haha

Not to mention since you're melee classes w/ full BaB you'll get to level 6 and have 2 attacks. I'll still have only 1 untill level 8 since I'm a cleric. Unless you count that adamantine slam, which again, if we're ambushed, I have to settle for a 1d6+6 damage extra which is nothing compared to your maneuvers extra damage

Johan
January 27th, 2010, 22:11
I'd invest in Divine Metamagic and extra turning to fuel them,quicken some spells.

Damn, 9 AC? Might as well take shocktrooper and put all your attack loss into an AC loss and mess people up with a 0 AC.

I'm thinking about grabbing mass effect 2 soon, I still need to make a perfect save though, and that'll take forever to do all the side quests and stuff.

ReikaMichiko
January 31st, 2010, 19:52
Im starting to get bored... lol.. might increase this to twice a week just so i dont have to wait as long

Raznok193
January 31st, 2010, 20:30
i would be up for that depending on which day the second session was lol

Iyasu
January 31st, 2010, 20:34
Im starting to get bored... lol.. might increase this to twice a week just so i dont have to wait as long
If you actually made the extra day any other day but saturday that'd be great. Thursday would work awesomely for me, but the two sessions may be too close. Friday, sunday both work fantastic. Monday and wednesday though I try to work on class stuff

Raznok193
January 31st, 2010, 20:46
anyday besides Sunday works for me

MikeParham
January 31st, 2010, 21:12
The only other night that I have available is Monday eve, and can make that work...However...

While I do enjoy the game, from DM experience, the effort to run twice weekly sessions in the same campaign is a bad path to follow. Either burnout, poor prep due to short turnaround, or both will meet you at points down the road.

Recommend you find a game to play in, or at least, set up a different setting and campaign for you other session.

Re's, Mike

Ksathra
February 1st, 2010, 17:23
I already need to work more and taking another game night that would take up a shift night is not possible for me. I guess the Wednesday game I'm running being right after the tuesday game your running makes them seem like just one huh?

MikeParham
February 1st, 2010, 18:24
Kas, that is exactly why I break my activities up the way that I do.

Tuesday eves is our game, Weds is TV time with the wife (though during tax season she often works late), Thurs is my FG session in ExNusquam's game, Fri is movie night with the wife (followed by prep for Saturday game), Sat is our in-house live game, and Sunday is family time (often the married kids come over with our grandson). :)

ReikaMichiko
February 2nd, 2010, 17:55
its no longer a problem >> found a girl to take up my time again

Ksathra
February 2nd, 2010, 19:51
lol good for you:)

dragon1976
February 4th, 2010, 07:09
hey got ro0m for another trying to fill my week with some good games but it seems my time GMT +10 puts me really early in the morning but i can get up for a game if i like the campaign ,,,,

ReikaMichiko
February 4th, 2010, 19:13
sorry full

BTW , tome of battle now banned, re roll your characters... lol

Iyasu
February 4th, 2010, 20:32
sorry full

BTW , tome of battle now banned, re roll your characters... lol

Haha can't tell if srs, but if you are good job *thumbs up*
You're also about to see why my guy truly isn't as crazily broken as he seems.

I've got no buffs on so for my base of 18str, that's all I got. I took -4 str from Enfeeble, and now I have an additional -2str from being fatigued for coming out of rage and combat not being over.

The 'strongest' guy in the party is gonna be doing 2d6+1. Fatigue doesn't let me full attack so I can't use my slam and GS in same round. Can't charge either... which gives me a set attack roll of... +6.

So +6 to attack, for 2d6+1 damage.

ALLOS, WHY FOR YOU BUST DOWN DOOR WITHOUT LETTING IO REST, PREPARE, AND BUFF?! T_T

Ksathra
February 4th, 2010, 21:24
time is of the essence. You guys dont plan ahead and tell me I'm going to rush forward and continue on. Apart from being blind I'm perfect health and I'm fully charged.

Raznok193
February 4th, 2010, 21:35
plz tell me ur not serious about the tome of battle ban

ReikaMichiko
February 4th, 2010, 21:54
lmao of course not....

Raznok193
February 9th, 2010, 18:14
looking forward to tonights game

ReikaMichiko
February 10th, 2010, 14:16
I apologize for the game bust, I was just in a very sour mood and didn't honestly feel like DMing

Iyasu
February 10th, 2010, 17:04
No worries man, we all have those days, PLUS you let me play with a deck of many things, always a favorite on this side.

BTW, I was gonna ask, since everyone else is only about 1250 XP away from level 6, would it be too terrible to let me start off at 8000/9000XP instead of 6000XP for this level down to 4?

After the next encounter everyone would end up being level 6 and I'd still be worlds behind at 4 if I started at 6k T_T I'd really rather not be 2 levels behind everyone as a caster...

MikeParham
February 10th, 2010, 23:42
Not a problem...had a great time. Did think something might have been amiss though.

ReikaMichiko
February 18th, 2010, 02:34
"Yea bob that was a GREAT game ... thanks for DMing that"

no problem im glad you liked it so much that you posted on the forums

"Oh yea man, was just THAT great"

well you know, I try, I do it all for the satisfaction you guys get from it, but its nice to hear how much you liked it

"Well it was totally awesome, i especially liked the awesome maps"

yea i got lucky and found those, really really liked them...

Iyasu
February 18th, 2010, 02:59
I wonder if Bob be throwing out some kind of hint...

All of our characters are gonna start talking to themselves cause of the rune! OH GOD! THATS IT!

Haha as always they are great man, that map is ****-all awesome. I'm just gonna have to deal with the style of encounters from here on though. 50 mini encounters are the wizard's (Hell anyone spell based) worst nightmare. Be prepared for alot of "I STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING" / "I FIRE A BOLT WITH A +1 ATK... I MISS! END ROUND"

Maybe I should have just gone evok... ugh.

Also: LOL ACCIDENTAL UNHIDE EVERYTHING, OH LOOK BLUE ORB THATS WHERE WE GO!

Johan
February 18th, 2010, 03:48
lol, was awesome, if you are missing out on stamina for your wizards spells, grab the "reserve" feats and as long as you have a spell of a certain element prepared you can fire off a reserve spell every round. Say you have the 2nd level spell melf's acid arrow prepared, you can then throw out a 2d6 acid damage spell every round as long as you have an acid spell prepared. It scales with the level of spell prepared as well. I think it's in the spell compendium or one of the completes.

Ksathra
February 18th, 2010, 04:58
Bob We told you in Chat that your Game and Map were awsome, you really need us to shout it to the Forum too :P.

Is there not some sort of Feat or Item that turns one of your spells into an At Will Spell, Seems like your always using summon monster and thats about it

Johan
February 18th, 2010, 14:17
Bob We told you in Chat that your Game and Map were awsome, you really need us to shout it to the Forum too :P.

Is there not some sort of Feat or Item that turns one of your spells into an At Will Spell, Seems like your always using summon monster and thats about it
I believe there may be a reserve summoning spell as well. It's in complete mage and you need to be able to cast 4th level spells, the summoning one isn't very good until higher levels, the direct damage ones are probably the only worthwhile ones to get, storm bolt needs 3rd level spells and does 1d6/level of the highest prepared lightning spell you can cast so if it's 3rd level lightning bolt you can do a 30ft line of electricity damage that deals 3d6 every round. I think the acid version is only 2nd level spells required.

Iyasu
February 18th, 2010, 14:31
I believe there may be a reserve summoning spell as well. It's in complete mage and you need to be able to cast 4th level spells, the summoning one isn't very good until higher levels, the direct damage ones are probably the only worthwhile ones to get, storm bolt needs 3rd level spells and does 1d6/level of the highest prepared lightning spell you can cast so if it's 3rd level lightning bolt you can do a 30ft line of electricity damage that deals 3d6 every round. I think the acid version is only 2nd level spells required.

Yeah I've been looking at them. Silly me read it as 'expend the spell for the damage' not 'if you HAVE a spell you can cast it infinite times'

I think I'll change my feat 'repeat spell' for one of them... I'm kind of tempted to get the summoning one though for the sake of sticking to my character concept.

"How much does that weapon weigh? 8lbs? I teleport it to my hand and then throw it down the pit."

Johan
February 18th, 2010, 19:27
Hey Bob, could I get a custom feat that allows the Iaijutsu Master Prestige Class to stack with Swordsage for class ability progression? Sort of like the Ascetic Stalker and other multiclass feats found in Complete Scoundrel?

Iaijutsu Master came out before Tome of Battle and I think it really fits the Martial Adept theme. Alternatively allowing Iaijutsu Master to give new maneuvers known/readied/stances similar to other PrCs outlined in ToB could work.

ReikaMichiko
February 18th, 2010, 21:55
Hey Bob, could I get a custom feat that allows the Iaijutsu Master Prestige Class to stack with Swordsage for class ability progression? Sort of like the Ascetic Stalker and other multiclass feats found in Complete Scoundrel?

Iaijutsu Master came out before Tome of Battle and I think it really fits the Martial Adept theme. Alternatively allowing Iaijutsu Master to give new maneuvers known/readied/stances similar to other PrCs outlined in ToB could work.

Johan i think your powergaming enough as it is , i dont believe u need me to make up new rules to powergame more

Raznok193
February 18th, 2010, 22:13
i must agree with Bob on this one Johan

Johan
February 19th, 2010, 03:54
i must agree with Bob on this one Johan
awwww :(

But my Win factor would increase by 12.33 (repeating of course) :D

Raznok193
February 19th, 2010, 04:29
lol awesome quote

i should just run into combat next game and yell "LEEEEERRRROOOOOOYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIINNNNNSSS"

Johan
February 19th, 2010, 20:51
Now I have to decide between Iaijutsu Focus turning into a source of wtfpwnage, or maneuvers. It's a hard choice. A very hard choice. Why must you make me choose!!!!!!!!

Iyasu
February 19th, 2010, 21:38
Choose neither, take a level of WIZARD!

Raznok193
February 20th, 2010, 18:22
id go with the Iaijutsu focus, that faster u get things dead the better

ReikaMichiko
February 22nd, 2010, 15:56
About the other game, im keeping it closed to this group till im absolutely certain theres no fresh meat. Im trying to give opportunitys for D&D starved people to play.

Raznok193
February 22nd, 2010, 19:17
makes sense, but when the time comes ill be there

ReikaMichiko
February 23rd, 2010, 05:39
ur all dead, reroll as npc classes XDD

Johan
February 24th, 2010, 09:48
dude, an adept 20 can totally faceroll a fighter 20

Iyasu
February 24th, 2010, 13:29
Man I wish I could call myself an adept at this point, that'd be gracious.

I just hope the DM kinda fudges the rules with his kind DM power for me restoring my spell book cause by the rules as written...
--------------------------------
Writing a New Spell into a Spellbook

Once a wizard understands a new spell, she can record it into her spellbook.
Time

The process takes 24 hours, regardless of the spell’s level.
Space in the Spellbook

A spell takes up one page of the spellbook per spell level. Even a 0-level spell (cantrip) takes one page. A spellbook has one hundred pages.
Materials and Costs

Materials for writing the spell cost 100 gp per page.

That's for the two I learned at level 6, for simply replacing my book

Replacing and Copying Spellbooks

A wizard can use the procedure for learning a spell to reconstruct a lost spellbook. If she already has a particular spell prepared, she can write it directly into a new book at a cost of 100 gp per page (as noted in Writing a New Spell into a Spellbook, above). The process wipes the prepared spell from her mind, just as casting it would. If she does not have the spell prepared, she can prepare it from a borrowed spellbook and then write it into a new book.

Duplicating an existing spellbook uses the same procedure as replacing it, but the task is much easier. The time requirement and cost per page are halved.

Still costs 50gp a page and can only go at 2 spells a day --;
On the upside time isn't an issue since you all want to read those Tombs of Power +1. I just hope I can get up the 1000gp I need to fill that new book. We're also gonna need another wand (probably one of CMW) since that got destroyed aswell. And I REALLY hope the duke/king isn't pissed about the rune getting destroyed either, cause I really need some kind of reward

Johan
February 24th, 2010, 15:38
There's a way to get cheap spellbook scribing, forgot how, I believe it involves 2 books, illusory script and some other stuff, I'll check on it.

ReikaMichiko
February 25th, 2010, 00:48
Fear The Oooooze

ReikaMichiko
February 26th, 2010, 15:36
Loot list will be up by tonight hopefully

belewda
February 26th, 2010, 18:09
There's a way to get cheap spellbook scribing, forgot how, I believe it involves 2 books, illusory script and some other stuff, I'll check on it.

Boccob's Blessed Book or recently just Blessed Book costs 12,500 gold and you can scribe spells into it free. Big up-front cost but it pays for itself after 125 pages of spells. It has 1000 pages total.

ReikaMichiko
February 27th, 2010, 02:08
ok I lied, the loot list wont be up tonight, im a horrible DM lol

Raznok193
February 27th, 2010, 02:31
no ur not, just slow when it comes to loot, its kewl man

Iyasu
February 27th, 2010, 03:22
I Feel So Betrayed

Johan
February 27th, 2010, 18:15
I Feel So Betrayed
And with this, you can understand true pain.

/wrist

ReikaMichiko
March 1st, 2010, 00:43
I SWEAR, I will have loot list by Monday morning.. I am going to stay up all night if I have to! In return please make sure u repost on the thread with the (I want this) (Party loot) and so forth next to it

ReikaMichiko
March 1st, 2010, 07:53
1,100GP
86,600SP
5,000CP
Spyglass
Everburning Torch
Masterwork Gnome Hooked Hammer
Masterwork Longbow
3 Holy Water Flasks(75gp)
Masterwork Greatsword
Masterwork Light Flail
Masterwork Banded Mail
Masterwork Composite Longbow (+2 Str)
Everburning Torch
2 Charges Summon Monster II Scroll
3 Charges Fly Scroll
Bloodstone x1(60gp),Peridot x1(50gp),Moonstone x1(60gp),Silver Pearl x1(90gp),Clear Quartz x1(60gp),Black Pearl x1(400gp)

Yes you read the silver right, you guys apparently stumbled on like some interplanar silver trade or something I have no idea, but to give you an idea of how much silver you have, your silver weighs 1732lbs. That's almost a ton of silver, literally.

OH, and lucky you Mr. Iyae. Shes a wizard, you guys find her spellbook. I'll randomize what spells she has tomorrow, but you are certain she has the spells she cast in there.

Iyasu
March 1st, 2010, 14:15
LIST OF STUFF HE PUT HERE

You can totally pull a DM Fiat and say she had all the spells I had + The ones she had :D That's be really nice of the all kind DM with his 1732lbs of ****ing silver haha

Hm, well obviously I'll take the scrolls since I am the only one that can use them (I think, Xariis may be able to)

So I'm def. taking the...
2 Summon Monster II Scrolls
3 Fly Scrolls

I don't know if anyone really needs anything in there haha since everyone has legendary style weapons. I propose it all is simply put into a party loot.

Ksathra
March 1st, 2010, 16:32
Allos is Not really interested in anything on the List. He votes Liquadating it all and giving out coins or bank accounting it. Though He'd like to buy a few things with his share.

Raznok193
March 1st, 2010, 16:58
Raznok wants an everburning torch otherwise he also votes to liquidate everything

ReikaMichiko
March 1st, 2010, 17:55
Hey guys, due to my Grandfather being hospitalized, tuesdays game may be canceled. Im trying to work on the campaign but im having to run back and forth and im very tired, so its been rough. If i can get some spare time tonight I may be able to make a few hour game for us to play

Raznok193
March 2nd, 2010, 04:50
hey, if ur grandfather is in the hospital dont worry about the campaign, spend time with him

family comes first man

MikeParham
March 2nd, 2010, 11:27
I agree with Raz,

We will be here. Spend time with your grandfather, that is far more important, for both of you.

As for the loot, nothing that I would be interested in except maybe the spyglass, unless we already have one.

ReikaMichiko
March 2nd, 2010, 18:37
hey, most likely having a game , show up just in case we do

ReikaMichiko
March 3rd, 2010, 05:19
ZoMg PhAt LoOts

17p
155g
530s
400c

Raznok193
March 3rd, 2010, 06:26
lol love that creatures carry money

Iyasu
March 3rd, 2010, 13:32
Never did understand how creatures are holding gold and such on them... Do they have tiny animal purses or something?

Ksathra
March 3rd, 2010, 14:42
Its understood that they horde it and that your supposed to find the horde to get the money...

Vishera
March 8th, 2010, 06:26
im game for tuesday nights or weekends.. hit me up

Johan
March 9th, 2010, 01:03
Got my new PC built, hopefully skype won't be borked up tomorrow

ReikaMichiko
March 9th, 2010, 14:38
Theres a good chance no game today , ill post more updates during the day.

ReikaMichiko
March 9th, 2010, 16:47
Alright, ive decided.

1. Tome of battle is to overpowered.

2. I have no plot in this campaign.

3. Im a little burnt out from other out of character **** to make up a good higher level plot.

So based off these few things, im declaring TPK and restart.

I apologize if your attached to your characters, but this honestly the only option I could think up... we will skip todays game, and I'd like to hear your feedback.

*edit* Btw brahms, our new player , runs an awesome campaign and likes to DM whenever. He said he would possibly be willing to take over for a while instead so I can recover.

Johan
March 9th, 2010, 22:07
So what's the restart plan? level, books, etc.

And I would like it be known my character went down after slaying all peasants in the campaign world.

MikeParham
March 9th, 2010, 22:45
I am game for whichever way you would like to go. While i liked my character, there are some things I would have done differently, so a fresh start suits me just fine.

I would like to ask that if another opening in our lists come around, my middle son would like to join us (he is 26 yrs old and married).

ReikaMichiko
March 13th, 2010, 19:51
Level 10
88,000 Gold
Max LA 4 (HD + LA)

Considered one of the best and most elite group of mercenaries, your party started off as small time childhood friends. Through your heroic adventures, your name has begun to be heard and known to many in the hilly Realm of Marchessie. You have been called upon by many groups for aid, a few of the more well known groups are :

The Children of the Sun - This group of anti-mage fanatics polices a good portion of Marchessie. Consisting of mainly infantry and many specialists in anti-mage warfare, spell casters are wary of losing control within reach of the Children. Due to their overwhelming numbers and fanatical beliefs , they have a great deal of political pull throughout the land. They are easily recognized by their shining polished armor, the golden sun symbol on their white cloaks, and their neat rows of white tents while camped. Obeys the lands laws to a point, but not above using a little show of power to get what they want.

The Guild - One of the lesser political groups and power house, The Guild is a collection of nobles and traders who prefer to affect things with more subtlety. Getting in contact with The Guild is near impossible without them getting in contact with you first as there is no obvious way to tell if someone is part of this organization. While they lack numbers, the members include people from all walks of life and therefore have far reaching political power. They tend to follow the laws of the land, but aren't beyond getting a little more dirty if its necessary to change the flow in their favor.

Mortalitis - One of the darker more sinister secret societies, this group is an alliance of two organizations, Mortis and Mortuus. Both groups are highly secretive and are almost as hard to contact as The Guild.
- Mortis, meaning the death bringers or bringers of death, consists of an odd collection of assassins. Ranging anywhere from the sterotypical stalker of the night wielding poisoned blades, to the old librarian with the thick rimmed spectacles. This group is not to be trifled with, as all members are trained to kill quickly and precisely, and can be any person you talk to. Not exclusively under the direct employ of Mortuus, Mortis has been suspected of having a hand in many high profile assassinations for other groups; one of which being The Guild, who finds their expertise to be helpful when all else fails.
- Mortuus is not what one would expect from a organization allied with a guild of assassins. Mortuus was created to understand death and its mysteries, not to create it. While some of its disciples can become so absorbed with death they end the lives of many to satisfy their curiosity, this group isn't inherently evil. Many go the path of healing, using their extensive knowledge of death to prevent it. It is not exactly known why Mortuus and Mortis allied, some joke its so that no one would have to differentiate between the two in a conversation.

Syran - a prosperous nation landlocked within Marchessie, is known best for its constant never ending Game, a political struggle between nobles. Syran is at war with its neighbor

*To Be Continued*

Ksathra
March 14th, 2010, 00:24
Ok. Seeing as We've Known Eachother before the Game I think it might be a good Idea to know what Characters do. Both in Combat and Outside of Combat. So We know who to turn to and stuff.

Ardoun Can dispel Magic at will, Is always Reading something and has vast knowledge in most everything, Is a keen eye with Darkvision, Low-light and Even Blindsense 20ft. He can Detect Magic and Identify Magical Properties at will without paying the 100gp for the pearl and as a Full round action.

In Combat He often Throws Down The Web Spell. He wears Armor and a Heavy shield to Protect himself but does not normally get right up in combat normally Breathing 60ft lines of Fire or 30ft cones of Fire, Ice or Sonic Damage. He can Also Spit out a Slowing Effect in a 30ft cone and Entangle Foes with his Energy Attacks.

He normally Bestows all of you Endure Elements for 24hours when he meets up with you in the morning and It also Lets you be completely Unaffected by His Breath weapon, Not even Needing to Make a Save.

MikeParham
March 14th, 2010, 15:26
All well and good, but I'm a person that believes in the concept "if you do not learn from your mistakes, you are bound to repeat them". What will be the differences between this and the last game that will prevent the same issues from reoccurring?

I'm also not so keen on a powergaming scenario starting at level 10 with characters made the way we did it last time. I agree that many of us were way overpowered, and that roleplay yielded near completely to min-max gaming. Good for short term games, but not long term campaigns.

I've a character concept for this scenario that you propose, but I'm certain that he will not be a "do anything for the gold" mercenary. I might need to know a bit more about the background of our organization, and the other members before I make some choices here.

ReikaMichiko
March 14th, 2010, 15:51
All well and good, but I'm a person that believes in the concept "if you do not learn from your mistakes, you are bound to repeat them". What will be the differences between this and the last game that will prevent the same issues from reoccurring?

I'm also not so keen on a powergaming scenario starting at level 10 with characters made the way we did it last time. I agree that many of us were way overpowered, and that roleplay yielded near completely to min-max gaming. Good for short term games, but not long term campaigns.

I've a character concept for this scenario that you propose, but I'm certain that he will not be a "do anything for the gold" mercenary. I might need to know a bit more about the background of our organization, and the other members before I make some choices here.

my bad i forget sometimes not everyone talks to me on skype all the time

No tome of battle, no flaws or traits

That should help even it out a bit

Johan
March 14th, 2010, 21:59
Is Arms and Equipment 3.0?

ReikaMichiko
March 14th, 2010, 22:03
not that i know of

CrimsonChampion
March 15th, 2010, 01:25
My Character's Rancleave Gorehorn... He's an ugly looking dude who looks a bit like a demon or devil, despite the fact that he is mortal. He's a half-Minotaur Goliath... Alot of the time he's actualy HUGE size... though he can take shape from medium to huge. He carries a gargantuan hammer of Starmetal with a gem imbued on the tip. He's got a bad temper... He enjoys to fight... He also doesen't care much for gold but tends to like Jewelery he finds. Though he likes to fight, he doesen't care much for killing one way or the other... Most of the time it happens during a frenzy. His only joy in life is to explore... So he's open to any adventure and any decision made by the party, though more partial to the bolder or more chaotic of them. He's not all too bright... Though he's great at tracking, no matter where... He could probably also lift a house.

Technical info... Frenzy Barbarian build made for max damage and range... A real killing machine... Figured every group both techincal and roleplay needs some kind of muscle. Seriously... Hope he doesen't fail his will save.

Raznok193
March 15th, 2010, 05:18
My Character is Krovak, a brass dragonborn. He is a strong warrior and tends to use a large greatsword in combat and cleaves through hordes of enemies with ease. He has a strong pair of wings and often uses them in combat to get tactical advantages over his foes. He is a simple person often letting his allies take care of the diplomatic aspect of being a mercenary and enjoys combat because it lets him show his true strength.

Technical wise he is a Dragonborn fighter with cleave and monkey grip, a real damage dealer like Gorehorn.

ReikaMichiko
March 15th, 2010, 05:45
way to bring something new to the table guys....

MikeParham
March 15th, 2010, 06:04
Sent you a private message regarding the ideas I've been working on..particular the one I would like to go with. Let me know what you think.

Raznok193
March 15th, 2010, 06:23
srry, i just love this kind of character plus i never get to play a dragonborn in my other campaigns

Iyasu
March 15th, 2010, 16:47
Is Arms and Equipment 3.0?
It is 3.0, notice how it gives specific weapons sizes rather than having all weapons start at medium and get adjusted.

As for my character... Well his name is Io, a cleric BARBARIAN! Yeah you heard right, also he-
Hah just kidding

Illarius Orend, a wizard specializing in the school of transmutation, has always been a bit of an odd one in the group group of frenzied, slaughter houses he calls near and dear friends. His most notable feature in the group is that he has zero offenseive capabilities. To this day has not been seen by his friends to do a single cut to his enemies. His personality is fairly aloof, and very carefree. He tends to steal things, not due to any sort of vindictive spite, but more do it him simply wanting something and just taking it much like that of a kleptomaniac. Very often he wont even realize he's doing it. This tends to leave him with many spare objects. The situation eventually became so severe he had to purchase a bag of holding to store it all in. He is stubborn, though not with people or anything living. No, he's stubborn with the earth itself. He is not fond of having to move past bodies of water, or large stone formations. This has earned him the title of 'He who yells at rocks' by many a villager.

tl;dr Transmuter Wizard that generally controls the battlefield and shapes the world around him.

Johan
March 16th, 2010, 06:19
I made an incarnate, but they suck. So I'm either going frenzied Berserker of wtfpwnage or a wizard decisions, decisions.

ReikaMichiko
March 16th, 2010, 15:45
Considered one of the best and most elite group of mercenaries, your party started off as small time childhood friends. Through your heroic adventures, your name has begun to be heard and known to many in the hilly Realm of Marchessie. You have been called upon by many groups for aid, a few of the more well known groups are :

The Children of the Sun - This group of anti-mage fanatics polices a good portion of Marchessie. Consisting of mainly infantry and many specialists in anti-mage warfare, spell casters are wary of losing control within reach of the Children. Due to their overwhelming numbers and fanatical beliefs , they have a great deal of political pull throughout the land. They are easily recognized by their shining polished armor, the golden sun symbol on their white cloaks, and their neat rows of white tents while camped. Obeys the lands laws to a point, but not above using a little show of power to get what they want.

The Guild - One of the lesser political groups and power house, The Guild is a collection of nobles and traders who prefer to affect things with more subtlety. Getting in contact with The Guild is near impossible without them getting in contact with you first as there is no obvious way to tell if someone is part of this organization. While they lack numbers, the members include people from all walks of life and therefore have far reaching political power. They tend to follow the laws of the land, but aren't beyond getting a little more dirty if its necessary to change the flow in their favor.

Mortalitis - One of the darker more sinister secret societies, this group is an alliance of two organizations, Mortis and Mortuus. Both groups are highly secretive and are almost as hard to contact as The Guild.
- Mortis, meaning the death bringers or bringers of death, consists of an odd collection of assassins. Ranging anywhere from the sterotypical stalker of the night wielding poisoned blades, to the old librarian with the thick rimmed spectacles. This group is not to be trifled with, as all members are trained to kill quickly and precisely, and can be any person you talk to. Not exclusively under the direct employ of Mortuus, Mortis has been suspected of having a hand in many high profile assassinations for other groups; one of which being The Guild, who finds their expertise to be helpful when all else fails.
- Mortuus,meaning death, is not what one would expect from a organization allied with a guild of assassins. Mortuus was created to understand death and its mysteries, not to create it. While some of its disciples can become so absorbed with death they end the lives of many to satisfy their curiosity, this group isn't inherently evil. Many go the path of healing, using their extensive knowledge of death to prevent it. It is not exactly known why Mortuus and Mortis allied, some joke its so that no one would has to differentiate between the two in a conversation.

The Order - Once revered as the all present "Mage Guild", is now only known as the lowly Order. In the previous decades when the Children began to increase in size and men and women began to convert, The Children of the Sun began what is now know as the "Witchweed Massacres". They swept over Marchessie, door to door , city to city, with only one goal in mind; the absolute anihalation of all mages. Its referred to as the Witchweed Massacres because of the Childrens anti-mage weapon of choice, an herb that when bundled into a stick and burned made spellcasting near impossible in that area, mages began to panic at even the slightest signs of smoke near them. Only the most powerful of mages made it out of Sareoran, the last mage tower standing, before it was overrun and it and its inhabitants were raised to the ground. Now The Order is simply trying to rekindle its forces while the Children are too busy with maintaining their new dominion, they seek out all potential recruits as swiftly and quietly as possible.

Heres a few of the more important Countries of Marchessie

Syran - a prosperous nation landlocked within Marchessie, is known best for its constant never ending Game, a political struggle between nobles. Syran is currently at war with its neighbor Larksburg, though no one quite remembers why. As the war continued in a stand still, a understood cease fire was enacted. (Mixture of High Elves / Dwarves / Humans)

Larksburg - a large crescent sea port nation sandwiched between Syran and The Great Sea, is nearly the only source of fish and foreign goods to Marchessie, as such it has become extremely wealthy. If there is a need material posession wise, Larksburg has it, though getting through to Larksburg by land is near impossible due to Syran's land blockade; but can be risked by boat against pirates, sea monsters, and the worst weather ever seen. As the saying goes, "Only a mad Lark would sail The Great Sea". (Mixture of High Elves / Humans / Half Orcs / and Other)

Rushford - One of the largest nations, Rushford is the epitamy of the term "Melting Pot". Not many countries allow any walk of life into their lands, however Rushford is a shining example of tolerance and progessiveness. The country is one of the most advanced technologicly wise, working with many artificers to bring its land into the future. Lightning rails are the common means of transportation, as well as air ships for the more wealthy, and the guards have been equipped with the newest invention, the musket. All inventions are kept under extremely strict regulation and are not allowed outside of Rushford's lands, therefore smuggling has become a profitable but dangerous occupation. This is where your group has just finished up a request, and where you are staying at the moment. (Mixture of Any)

Johan
March 16th, 2010, 16:21
smuggling you say........

Could I use the Dweomerkeeper PrC from this web enhancement?

https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20040522a

ReikaMichiko
March 16th, 2010, 16:23
smuggling you say........

Could I use the Dweomerkeeper PrC from this web enhancement?

https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20040522a

no........

MikeParham
March 16th, 2010, 17:45
Mikker,

Had a chance to consider my PM request?

ReikaMichiko
March 16th, 2010, 19:38
Mikker,

Had a chance to consider my PM request?

No savage species , I knew i forgot to ban something

ReikaMichiko
March 16th, 2010, 22:23
Arms of Equipment Guide: Banned

ReikaMichiko
March 17th, 2010, 05:16
Missed you today Kajisi

Iyasu
March 17th, 2010, 05:37
Our DM has found a way to completly nullify the earth transmuter wizard: Make every creature fly.

RAGE

Johan
March 17th, 2010, 06:24
Our DM has found a way to completly nullify the earth transmuter wizard: Make every creature fly.

RAGE
Our DM has found a way to completely nullify the Assassin Prestige Class: Make a creature have Blindsense.

RAGE

Ksathra
March 17th, 2010, 06:53
Blindsight Actually. Blindsense just lets them get a spot check to see if they can pinpoint you. Blindsight makes the spot check not even needed.

Johan
March 17th, 2010, 13:19
Our DM has found a way to completely nullify the Assassin Prestige Class: Make a creature have Blindsight.

RAGE

FIXED.

ReikaMichiko
March 17th, 2010, 14:30
Consider the first campaign a test run, its only going to get harder from here.

Iyasu
March 17th, 2010, 17:17
Consider the first campaign a test run, its only going to get harder from here.

That's right, from here on it out its nothing but Flying Undead with a move speed of 120ft that also have blindsense and immunity to entangling and DR 30 against EVERYTHING

CrimsonChampion
March 18th, 2010, 01:39
Note to self: Get a flying peice of gear before all enemies fly too well and manage to get out of a huge-creatures range.... Or the Frenzy barbarian will be rendered nullified.

Pre-Emptive RAGE! + FRENZY!

Plus... Once we get inside the actual dungeon... My usefullness will drop by half and both the Assasin and Earth mage will start to kick ***.

ReikaMichiko
March 18th, 2010, 03:06
Note to self: Get a flying peice of gear before all enemies fly too well and manage to get out of a huge-creatures range.... Or the Frenzy barbarian will be rendered nullified.

Pre-Emptive RAGE! + FRENZY!

Plus... Once we get inside the actual dungeon... My usefullness will drop by half and both the Assasin and Earth mage will start to kick ***.

dont bother there bub, they would whine even if they rolled nat 20's an entire game.

=P

2000 xp for the fight btw

ReikaMichiko
March 19th, 2010, 04:47
I think im going to initiate a mandatory cheering session after each game, mabye 10-15 min long.

Cheers can include but are not limited to

"OMG THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER BOB"
or perhaps
"I can now die a happy man bob"
or even!
"I want to have your children bob"

ok that last one was outright... Of course you can opt out of the cheering session if you like, but you must then instead post comments on other peoples campaign threads such as,

"You WISH this was Bob's campaign"

Who says vanity is a sin, I fart in your general direction!

dragon1976
March 19th, 2010, 13:53
room for a mature player :}

ReikaMichiko
March 19th, 2010, 14:01
room for a mature player :}

Sorry , were full

Iyasu
March 19th, 2010, 23:46
I think im going to initiate a mandatory cheering session after each game, mabye 10-15 min long.

I will only cheer under any of these conditions:

1. You defeat me outside of D&D
2. You do something in the next coming games that makes me yell oh "OH SNAP!!" involuntarily
3. You make the next dungeon over 100+ rooms deep
4. You give me 6 levels above the rest of the party :D

Johan
March 21st, 2010, 01:53

Cheers can include but are not limited to

"OMG THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER BOB"
or perhaps
"I can now die a happy man bob"
or even!
"I want to have your children bob"

ok that last one was outright... Of course you can opt out of the cheering session if you like, but you must then instead post comments on other peoples campaign threads such as,

"You WISH this was Bob's campaign"

Who says vanity is a sin, I fart in your general direction!
lolno

......................... :D

Greatest Game EVAR!!!!!!

ReikaMichiko
March 21st, 2010, 03:53
lolno

......................... :D

Greatest Game EVAR!!!!!!

TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO DUMPED ME AS UR DM!

lmao

Raznok193
March 21st, 2010, 05:28
looking forward to Tuesday

MikeParham
March 21st, 2010, 16:31
Go on and fill my slot guys, enjoyed the game but just have not found a character concept that motivates me. And as roleplay is an important part for me, I dont want to hold things up for another player.

ReikaMichiko
March 21st, 2010, 16:40
Go on and fill my slot guys, enjoyed the game but just have not found a character concept that motivates me. And as roleplay is an important part for me, I dont want to hold things up for another player.

Alright, but i wont be bringing in a replacement for your spot, we already have 5 people so im not worried, and I want to keep it open just in case you ever decide to come back

You will be missed

Iyasu
March 21st, 2010, 17:17

Nooo not you! You were the one calm rational player in the party! Without someone to diplomacy who is going to keep raznok from bashing, or Johan from Iaijutsuing?!

God knows my wizard can't do it

Raznok193
March 21st, 2010, 20:00
dont worry Iyae, we'll be fine =D

Ksathra
March 21st, 2010, 23:19
Yeah. Guess I'll have to Keep being the Diplomatic one. I'll have to brush up on my double talk more.

ReikaMichiko
March 23rd, 2010, 13:39
!Important Update!:

There is a new house rule now in effect in my campaign.

Dealing with traps has always been an annoying time consuming issue, and I have been researching ways to deal with it. From now on we will be using passive searching, Id like everyone to post what their take 10 search total is on the thread before the game.

How this will work is we will be using range modifiers, obviously a rogue may only have to get within 10 ft of a trap to see it, but a fighter, or some other horrible searching character might not meet the search dc even if hes right on top of it. All depending on visibility, the dc of the search check for the trap, and how far away you are from the trap, as well as if your in combat or not.

Now im not taking away your right to roll instead, or to take 2 minutes to take 20. This is just to speed up the process so you dont have to say "I want to search every 5 ft".

ReikaMichiko
March 23rd, 2010, 13:51
*edit* Note that the rogue will still be the only one to search for traps dc 20+

Iyasu
March 23rd, 2010, 14:30
I'm pretty sure my passive search is a flat 20. Yay high int score!

Johan
March 23rd, 2010, 15:07
Take 10 = 25 Search

ReikaMichiko
March 23rd, 2010, 15:18
Quick Update:

This will also be applying for secret doors and so forth.

To balance this out Elves will recieve a +5 since they were suposed to be the only ones with the ability in the first place (Only for secret Doors)

Johan
March 23rd, 2010, 16:34
Quick Update:

This will also be applying for secret doors and so forth.

To balance this out Elves will recieve a +5 since they were suposed to be the only ones with the ability in the first place (Only for secret Doors)
w00t +5 for me

Raznok193
March 23rd, 2010, 20:19
mine would be a 16 search i believe

Ksathra
March 24th, 2010, 07:15
That was Awesome. I think we need to play this game twice a week but doubt we can. Thanks Bob for running Even if you were all hoped up on drugs.

Raznok193
March 24th, 2010, 07:16
did u guys end up beating the lich?

ReikaMichiko
March 24th, 2010, 13:40
Cave Loot:
4000gp
Art: Large Well Done Tapestry(400g)+Fine Golden Necklace With Fire Opal(1200gp)+Silver Comb With Moonstones(800gp)+Solid Gold Idol(800gp)

Gems: Carnelian(60gp)+Lapis Lazuli(10g)+Black Pearl(600gp)+Violet Garnet(400g)+Hermatite(5gp)

Dragon Loot:
50pp+9200gp+18,000sp

Magic: Staff of Fire+3x Potion of Bulls Strength+Halt Undead Scroll+
Cure Light Wounds Potion+(+1) Heavy Steel Shield+Spider Climb Potion+Scroll of Color Spray+Scroll of False Life+Scroll of Detect Undead+Scroll of Protection From Arrows+Potion of Bears Endurance+Potion of Barkskin (+2)

Gems: Sardonyx(50g)+Obsidian(10g)+Chalcedony(40g)+Golden Yellow Topaz(300g)+MossAgate(70g)+Emerald(1300g)+Citrine( 30g)+Chrysoprase(50g)+Red Spinel(100g)+Red Spinel(100g)+Blue Quarts(8g)+Freshwater Pearl(12g)+Silver Pearl(150g)+Rock Crystal(50g)+Star Rose Quartz(50g)

Art: String of Small Pink Pearls(1000g)+Black Velvet Mask Covered In Citrines(110g)

On Assassin
Assassins Dagger

On Lich
Bracers of armor(+4)+Cloak of Resistance(+1)+Potion of Gaseous Form+Ring of Protection(+1)+Wand of Magic Missle 9th (50charges)

Secret Room
1300g+9,000s+127,000c
Magic: Wand of Eagle Splendor(50 Charges)

Gems: Banded Eye(8g)+Amber(80g)+Onyx(30g)+Tiger Eye Torquoise(5g)+Star Ruby(9000g)+Jet(130g)

ReikaMichiko
March 24th, 2010, 14:01
Gold (Including silver and copper) : 18,970
Gems : 12,648
Art : 4310
Magic Items : 70,627
Exp : 9000

Iyasu
March 24th, 2010, 15:13
Cave Loot:
Loot

Bajeezums that's alot of loot! Thanks for all the effort on that **** oo;

Oh, also, since I one-shotted the dragon, I say we should give all the dragons loot to me. Sounds fair right :D

Ksathra
March 24th, 2010, 18:27
Yeah. Rancleave Smashed the Lich into Powder.

Oh Leveled :)

think A few things might be useful. Someone Should take the Cloak of resistance (I'm sure someone was silly and did not get one at chargen)
Spider climb could come in handy sometime, color Spray too.

Nothing there Interests me. But I suggest we put like 50% of our Findings aside for Medical things like True rez, or that Clam Emotions thing or the Lesser Restoration thing, or more Scrolls of Heal.

And Flex Sits there and Takes 21 rounds Identifying everything saving us 2100gp.

BTW Rancleave went for a swim and found another room full of Treasure and there are ghosts in it for next game.

ReikaMichiko
March 25th, 2010, 00:47
Ill have FG up on saturday lets say... 6pm EST? For those of you who want to level.

Besides that ill have it open an hour before the game.

Raznok193
March 25th, 2010, 02:53
ok, so since i went down a level cause of that damn spell, do i just go to level 10 when i get enough exp for the next level?

Iyasu
March 25th, 2010, 03:35
ok, so since i went down a level cause of that damn spell, do i just go to level 10 when i get enough exp for the next level?

No spell instantly removed a level permanently. If you have level drain damage I can teleport us back to the city and get you checked out.

Raznok193
March 25th, 2010, 08:52
yes, we should head back to town and get me checked out

Iyasu
March 25th, 2010, 14:16
yes, we should head back to town and get me checked out

I'd say a service as grand as teleporting to that far away warents some extra loot share from you hehe. Prepare to be broke! But not a level lower atleast.

Ksathra
March 26th, 2010, 14:06
Level Damage thing you get a Fort Save after 24 hours and if you fail it you permanently lose the level. But for now you just have -1 to all your stuff basically.

Greater Restoration is what you need. Removes level loss. Should cost you 3410gp For a Casting of Greater Restoration

Iyasu
March 26th, 2010, 14:51
Level Damage thing you get a Fort Save after 24 hours and if you fail it you permanently lose the level. But for now you just have -1 to all your stuff basically.

Greater Restoration is what you need. Removes level loss. Should cost you 3410gp For a Casting of Greater Restoration

Greater? Nah just Restoration. Plus, you don't have to always buy and pay for cleric spells... In the world it is the clerics job to help those in need. Especially the ones that would know restoration lol.

CrimsonChampion
March 28th, 2010, 14:48
Alot of the time you actually do, regardless if its their job. It depends on what kind of cleric you find. People realize these services are needed and their temples don't get too much donations normally. When adventurers come along with need of expensive work, well, perfect time for a little donation. Their donations don't go to themselves, they go to those who can't normally afford spells, sick poor people.... Meaning we're too rich. LOL. Which is why its always good to have a cleric in the party so you don't have to pay this ****.

ReikaMichiko
March 30th, 2010, 01:35
Sound off if your actually looking forward to tomorrows game

*edit* otherwise i may cancel it out of laziness

Raznok193
March 30th, 2010, 05:22
im always looking forward to this game on Tuesdays, so consider this a forever sound off in case u do this again

CrimsonChampion
March 30th, 2010, 11:12
I'm up for it. Hard to find a decent game dude, this one is pretty damn fun.

Ksathra
March 30th, 2010, 11:33
Hey. I really want to play. Even though I only just saw this post now. (Work:P)

I'm looking forward to trying to fight these Ghost things

ReikaMichiko
March 30th, 2010, 15:16
oh well , guess I cant be a bum.

Ill make something up, got 8 hours after all

*edit* i take that back i have a Doctors appointment at 4.. hope to be back before game time though.. may be about 30 min lat

Ksathra
April 2nd, 2010, 23:51
Heh. Great Game. Kind of late I guess to say that but been kind of busy trying stuff. Hope We dont get Bite in the *** to much from Johan's Character acting like a Johan's Character :P

Think we can Allie with another Faction to try and Ursurp the Power of the Children being in power in the Greater of the Areas, Though once we know what Johan Did (Thus I'm still going about as if I dont know until Either Johan tells us or something, Though I will be curious as to why the Children are not following anymore) Totally think that we could work with some Political Stuff to get stuff done, Though it will take lots of money and time.

CrimsonChampion
April 3rd, 2010, 01:48
I have a feeling that those guys in white are going to keep following us, just stronger spies. Sure... Johan covered his *** damn good, so much so we have no idea it happened, nor would they children know he did it... However its a strong indication there is something off about us, to them. It'll just make them more suspicious... Though yeah, they don't have enough to act on anything... Unless they're like Johan and use their gut feelings when we're out and about the forest....

BUT! I don't mind. Rancleave coulden't care less as to who we help, so long as he gets to travel and see and learn new ****. Though... I gotta say... Those guild rewards are rather tempting, even if we don't know what they are.....

Hope we get involved in a war soon... hehe.... Enough bloody undead for a while! Damn those drain attacks!

Raznok193
April 3rd, 2010, 06:06
i agree with Ksathra with the usurping the Children, as Krovak has no liking of the group which is exactly why he helped Johan kill the spies that were following us.

the question becomes how we will usurp them considering they're numbers and how much influence they already have as it is

ReikaMichiko
April 3rd, 2010, 07:20
Well , obviously I cant tell you what the consequences of your teams actions are, you'll just have to experience them in game.

However no good can come from picking a fight with the largest policing entity in my game. Everyone from nobles, traders, kings, even peasants benefit from the protection that the white cloaks brings, however fanatical.

As always i'll never say, "You cant pull this off". I have no idea what you can or cannot pull off. However let me warn you, I will bring the hammer down and smite your unholy asses if you play it stupid.

On that note, be interesting to have the campaign turn into your own little vendetta against one of my organizations.

Ksathra
April 3rd, 2010, 18:30
Well First off would obviously be to find movements already in place against them. There will probably be many because of there size and reach. If we are able to associate and find out info about them we might have a better chance, Another thing we would need to do it act as if we are going nothing and continue to play along the part of mercenaries (Which I still want to be) So we can gather money for our cause.

course having a spy or knownledge about the order we are going after is another bonus, though I doubt that would be done easily.

Raznok193
April 3rd, 2010, 18:47
As well if we ever decide to discuss our activities about taking over the Children we could always go into the rope trick where they wont be able to see or hear us

yay for Iyae being useful =D

Iyasu
April 4th, 2010, 03:03
I think I know the solution for if The Children are upset with us and find out somehow. We kill 2 of every OTHER faction to balance it out! That way we're all even and nice at a flat -2 for all factions

Ksathra
April 4th, 2010, 03:26
Lol. Think we would have to kill like 3 Gnomes because we helped them out a little though.

Raznok193
April 6th, 2010, 04:53
cant wait for Bob's awesome game tomorrow thats so awesome even the gods watch us play O.O

Johan
April 6th, 2010, 18:21
I got a bunch of tests and hundreds of math questions I have to do by tomorrow, so I won't be able to make today's game. The DM can play me and I'll just follow Raznok's lead in our interactions with the Children since we have the same stance on that.

Raznok193
April 6th, 2010, 19:27
aw that suks, well good luck on all that stuff and hopefully we'll see u next week dude

pOcHa
April 6th, 2010, 21:27
hi everybody, sorry to be cutting in like this, but are there any free slots right now, been playing for years, was a dm couple of times and i'm already familiar with pbp (play by post) heavy roleplaying style or the generic vtt "i hit the dude" kind of play (dont know whats yours) and know my way around fg2, gmt+1

galebduhr
April 6th, 2010, 22:15
im new to fg but i would like to do a 3.5 adventure. i used to play 3.5 tabletop but i like the idea of this virtual one. i just dont know how to make a character on here.

pOcHa
April 6th, 2010, 22:29
just now seen that most of you guys are about est time zone, if your games start later than 8pm gmt+1 than i'm out, sorry but there wasnt anything in the first post about it...

ReikaMichiko
April 6th, 2010, 23:21
just now seen that most of you guys are about est time zone, if your games start later than 8pm gmt+1 than i'm out, sorry but there wasnt anything in the first post about it...
'whats with the harmless php fun friend

pOcHa
April 7th, 2010, 00:01
its just that, a harmless little php scripted sigy, relax, put your feet up ;-)

are there any europeans around these forums? also, you didnt say what your gaming times are, i assume your still full then...

Ksathra
April 7th, 2010, 01:25
We are both still full and Running of of EST Time. Same as My Wednesday Game that you were not able to play

pOcHa
April 7th, 2010, 04:04
damn it, been looking at the calendar and there is noting on it either (unless those gm last activity dates with all the zeros in them mean something else than the obvious conclusion?), any help about where to find some like minded people with fg2 from my approximate time zone would be very appreciated, if not - sorry again to have been bothering any of you here...

ReikaMichiko
April 10th, 2010, 17:28
not going to lie, ever since i discovered DOTA its all ive been doing.

If you guys want those mini games, Ill need a sound off who's available sunday ,monday, and tuesday morning

Ksathra
April 10th, 2010, 23:23
I'm free Monday and Tuesday what ever time you want

Raznok193
April 11th, 2010, 04:32
im free during the day Sunday, cant do monday, but can do earlier on Tuesday

and im srry that ur so into DOTA

ReikaMichiko
April 13th, 2010, 18:42
Games Canceled Indefinitely. Not A Joke. Got Alot Of Life Issues To Take Care Of. Thank You For Letting Me DM For You Guys.

Raznok193
April 13th, 2010, 22:20
its a sad day in the land of......... of........ where was the setting for this game again?

Ksathra
April 14th, 2010, 03:24
Ok So I'm taking over the Game for Tuesday. Was Wondering who is still wanting to play in my game.

Ksathra
April 14th, 2010, 04:12
Starting level: 4th
Gold Pieces: 5400gp
Stats: Roll your normal 4d6 drop 1, But you have to drop one of your Stats by 2 (Can put this into your background if you like some Disaster that happened)
Allowed Material: 3.5 D&d Play what you wish but beware I wont be going easy. This campaign is going to be kind of bleak, end of the world Swirling vortex in the sky with players having to really beware where they sleep and stuff.
Players: I'll let the people from the old game join in before asking others and then I'll come back to the Forum and see if there are any people on here that want to play.

I wont bother to Ban anything.

Story So far...

You Adventurers have Been traveling for what reasons you may have and all Meet up in a Caravan Leading to the Galeia Near Wolf Bay. The road has been long all you all decide that staying in the large city for some time to rest and gather more supplies is needed, perhaps you can also make a few bucks while here.

Galeia has been told to be a new land of rich harvests and blessed by the gods for its location near the life giving water. Boats are Seen Traveling in and out of the are on most clear days. The City has turned into much of a trading place and is expending faster then it can keep track of. Criminals and Piracy is not unheard of and the law is trying to deal with itself as much as it is the crime. Citizens are mostly paranoid about having there things stolen but not scared for their life.

Many of these crimes are people reacting to a well known prophecy about the end of the world. The Prophecy stats that the end of the world is near and shall come from beyond the realms known to any and that is will undo the world around us. Naturally when anyone disappears or is found dead by strange mean its put on the fact that the end is near.

The Prophecy is not completely untrue, for it is well known that many hundreds of years ago a group of 4 Adventurers were fabled to have stopped the end of the world as it came very close. The Same Signs are starting to show again as Time has come to pass and the Prophecy is once again looming over the world.

CrimsonChampion
April 15th, 2010, 07:15
Allright... I'll join up bud.

Ksathra
April 15th, 2010, 07:32
Right.
Feats every 2nd level instead of every 3rd like I normally do.
You can take 2 traits if you like but no Flaws.

Raznok193
April 18th, 2010, 18:52
im in too, got a character ready and everything

lewlew1985
April 25th, 2010, 16:27
I'm interested in joining if you have room for someone new.