PDA

View Full Version : Can I watch a game?

Dicax
December 4th, 2009, 04:44
OK FG looks fantastic. I played AD&D and have the 3.5e core books. But I'm a little intimidated. Is it possible to watch a game while its underway?

unerwünscht
December 4th, 2009, 06:11
I wont have any games for a few weeks, but .... I can launch a session and show you the ropes sometime if you would like.

Spyke
December 4th, 2009, 09:34
Note that at present you can only sit in on a game if you have a Lite or Full license. The developers are working on making floating licenses available, though, which would allow this in the future.

Spyke

Dicax
December 4th, 2009, 15:50
Note that at present you can only sit in on a game if you have a Lite or Full license. The developers are working on making floating licenses available, though, which would allow this in the future.

Spyke

I don't mind getting it. I just want to aquant myself with the software and the see a game in action. I'd like to work my way up to actually playing. I don't want to torture a DM or slow down a group because of my steep learning curve.

There's the software and then there is the 3.5 rule set. I played AD&D many years ago and purchased the 3.5 core books not too long ago. Until I ran into FG there wasn't a reason to crack them open, reacquant myself with game mechanics and see what's changed.

Dicax
December 4th, 2009, 15:55
I wont have any games for a few weeks, but .... I can launch a session and show you the ropes sometime if you would like.

I'd be grateful if you would be willing to do that. Also, I don't mind waiting a few weeks to observe actual gameplay, especially if you run a D&D campaign (preferrably 3.5 but whatever edition is cool too).