PDA

View Full Version : NWoD: Tales from the 13th Precinct

unerwünscht
December 2nd, 2009, 01:10
We will be running a 'Tales from the 13th Precinct' game starting soon. This game stars the players as human police officers working out of the '13th Precinct', and their adventures on the force in the New World of Darkness.

This game is open to upto 16 players. The game will be a split session linear time game. This means that each game day will be split into three gaming sessions. Each session will represent one shift. Players are by no means required to play in all three sessions.

unerwünscht
December 2nd, 2009, 03:59
If it helps you out in joining the game, I will not be the only Story Teller.

unerwünscht
December 2nd, 2009, 08:07
We now have some of the schedule for this game figured out. We will be running once a month on the third Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the month. Friday will be the first shift session, Saturday second shift, and Sunday third shift. I know we are looking at evening/night games (EST) but am not yet sure on exact times.

Foen
December 2nd, 2009, 10:04
Hi unerwünscht

If you are using my WoD ruleset, please let me know how you get on with it and if there should be any tweaks/improvements.

Cheers

Foen

unerwünscht
December 2nd, 2009, 11:39
I am in fact using your WoD ruleset, and thus far I have to say it has been working perfectly for me, however I have yet to use it 'in game' I have just been doing endless hours of prep work getting ready for the game, and converting rule books to modules.

Also while we are on the topic, if you would like I can throw it up as a free ruleset on Gaming Army. I am guessing that you are going to have at least 4 players from this game looking for it after a session or two.

Foen
December 2nd, 2009, 11:47
if you would like I can throw it up as a free ruleset on Gaming Army. I am guessing that you are going to have at least 4 players from this game looking for it after a session or two.

Thanks for the offer, but it is posted on the FG Wiki and I'd rather have only one place to amend it for changes etc. :)

Foen

unerwünscht
December 3rd, 2009, 03:43
Its all good, I was not aware that it was posted on the wiki.

and is it just me or is there a severe lack of interest from people on this game. :)

Foen
December 3rd, 2009, 06:10
is it just me or is there a severe lack of interest from people on this game. :)

I'm already involved in a WoD campaign and I have to say it is one of the most engaging RPGs I have played: the emphasis is on storytelling and roleplay, rather than hack and slash. Then again, our GM is brilliant (not me, BTW) and tells the stories very well.

unerwünscht
December 4th, 2009, 06:16
In addition, Foen has decided to step back from development for the time being and maybe permanently.

Is everything ok?

Foen
December 4th, 2009, 06:25
Sure, just too much going on to continue with commercial development :)

Oberoten
December 4th, 2009, 09:19
Anything we might be able to give you a hand with?

- Obe

Domingo
December 31st, 2009, 15:13
I am just getting into FG and am really interested in playing nWOD. I would be pretty stoked to get in on a Precint 13-based campaign. Is it too late to join up? I could always play the rookie cop or departmental transfer.

unerwünscht
December 31st, 2009, 19:38
I am just getting into FG and am really interested in playing nWOD. I would be pretty stoked to get in on a Precint 13-based campaign. Is it too late to join up? I could always play the rookie cop or departmental transfer.

Feel free to sign up on Gaming Army and join the group for the game. This will allow you to get emails from the announcements. We are currently working on getting a few assistant story tells to take over this game for us.

Domingo
December 31st, 2009, 19:49
Sweet. I just signed up with Gaming Army and awaiting approval for my request to join Tales from the 13th Precinct...in the meantime, I will pick up the book. This is the perfect excuse since I have been considering the purchase for a while now.

cypherwulfe
January 3rd, 2010, 17:33
I have the core nWoD book, do I need anythign else to play?

unerwünscht
January 3rd, 2010, 19:26
A valid Fantasy Grounds license.

cypherwulfe
January 3rd, 2010, 19:28
lol, Have that as well, and added myself to the group on Gaming army. Just pending Approval

unerwünscht
January 3rd, 2010, 20:22
That's interesting, I approved you before I made my last post. Are you still pending?

cypherwulfe
January 3rd, 2010, 23:11
nope, I didnt notice you ahd approved me. thank you.