PDA

View Full Version : 4E: War of the Burning Sky (GMT +7, weekday night, weekly)

joesys
November 30th, 2009, 05:44
Hello there,

I'm wondering if there is anyone interested in playing the War of the Burning Sky (4e D&D) in my time zone (GMT +7) during weekday’s night. I figure we will start playing around 8pm and continue until 11pm on Mon-Thu or until our heads drop onto keyboard on Friday.

I am not new to DMing, but this will be my first time DMing through FG2. My experience with FG2 so far has been a player. Please be patient in the first few sessions as I'll be figuring out DMing on FG. Typically, my style would be 65% RP and 35% combat.

You can find out more about the setting at:
https://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=wotbs

I am looking for 4-6 players. If you are interested, please PM me your email address and along with your preferred day and character class. This is a long term campaign that potentially brings your character to epic levels, depending how we progress.

Thank you very much.

-Joe

Thariss
December 1st, 2009, 03:02
I am interested as you are near my time zone of (GMT +10) and it would seem like an active and involving game.

someoneinatree
December 1st, 2009, 08:23
I also could be persuaded to join (GMT +10 here too!)... at the moment prefer a monday or tuesday night if it was at that time.

joesys
December 1st, 2009, 11:17
Hi Chez,

Could you PM me your email address? You have my DM's most solemn vow that you won't receive any spam (the email kind) though your character might get spammed by burning fire.

Thanks,
-Joe

joesys
December 18th, 2009, 01:01
There is still a couple of spots available for dedicated player. We are starting this coming Monday, Dec 21st at 7pm GMT+7