PDA

View Full Version : Personalities without Powers

gmkieran
November 30th, 2009, 01:26
Since approximately 2.6.0 I've noticed issues when creating new PCs within a campaign, though it may simply be that I'm doing something the software doesn't expect. I believe the first time I got this error (see attached) was when I transferred a second instance of a particular creature from the MM to my Personalities (I had re-named and edited the first instance to use it as custom NPC), however, I have received it every time I've created a new NPC since. The Main tab seems to populate fine, but neither the Powers tab nor the Other tab have anything on them, which led to me having to completely re-build my campaign and manually populate Powers for my NPCs.

Is this user error, a known bug or something completely new?

Thanks, as always!

Foen
November 30th, 2009, 05:30
It sounds like an issue with the 4e ruleset, which isn't supported by SmiteWorks, so you should probably head over to the Four Ugly Monsters forum for assistance.

Moon Wizard
November 30th, 2009, 07:07
If you can send me a PM with the image and error message, I'll what I can find. That's assuming you are using the 4E_JPG ruleset.

Also, please let me know what version of the ruleset you are using. You should be using v1.5.1, which is the latest version.

Cheers,
JPG