PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Rulebook?

pjrake
November 30th, 2009, 00:51
I bought SW v3 a while ago and wanted to learn some of the changes, but can't find the PDF that came with it. Do you know in what folder it's located?

-PJ

Foen
November 30th, 2009, 05:27
Rulesets don't typically ship with a copy of the PDF for the underlying game system, you'd have to buy that from the publisher. Instead, commercial rulesets will usually have the full rulebook text in one or more reference modules, which should be available from the Library within FG.

Foen

pjrake
November 30th, 2009, 10:56
Not the rulebook, the PDF ruleset. I know I have one for v2 (SW Ruleset v2 FAQ), but v3 added a few things (like the +Damage die icon next to the modifier), plus a couple of other things.

Was wondering if they included a quick "how-to" for that as well.

-PJ

Invain63
December 4th, 2009, 15:13
Not the rulebook, the PDF ruleset. I know I have one for v2 (SW Ruleset v2 FAQ), but v3 added a few things (like the +Damage die icon next to the modifier), plus a couple of other things.

Was wondering if they included a quick "how-to" for that as well.

-PJ
I haven't seen anything like that in my copy of V3, but would love it if such a thing existed. This is actually something that FG products in general - including FG itself - could do a better job of.

-Kevin McD

Doswelk
December 4th, 2009, 15:30
I bought SW v3 a while ago and wanted to learn some of the changes, but can't find the PDF that came with it. Do you know in what folder it's located?

-PJ

I do not think this was updated...

What do you want to know if I know I'll help. I had the 2.5 (DEV - not released) version for a long time for testing, and of course use the V3 every week.