PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Suggestions

ed_wolfe
November 29th, 2009, 20:03
I'm developing a 4e campaign, and I want to fill in some of the adventures with published or free materials that can be easily adapted. I'm finding much of the published material available to be too long for what I'm looking for--most of them are dungeon crawls that take the PCs through 2 or 3 levels worth of encounters (e.g., Keep on the Shadowfell and Pyramid of Shadows). The Dungeon Delves are too short for what I'm looking for--they only present a couple of rooms each, and are not well developed in terms of description of the room features and terrain tactics.

What I want are relatively short sets of areas (5-10 areas--something about twice as large as the "Dungeon Delves") that constitute a "site" and have a fairly well developed description of each area's features and terrain-based tactics and have FG-friendly maps. I'll replace the existing monsters with ones that fit into my campaign story. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Zeus
November 30th, 2009, 09:18
I would take a look at:

- WotC Dungeon Magazine - Features short adventures, Scales of War adventure Path ...
- RPGA modules

You should be able to find plenty of material to draw from.