PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pathfinder Players

Tambryn
November 29th, 2009, 17:13
I am interested in running a Pathfinder campaign with FG but I want to run a couple adventures first to make sure I have a good handle on the program.

As an adendum, I am also interested in E6 style play. In this kind of game there would be slower than typical level progression until 6th or 8th level and then the characters would top out. Further advancement would be in the form of feats and such but not the huge leaps in power you see in a typical d20 campaign.

I like this style of play because I dislike when a campaign gets to the point where dragons and powerful demons become typical fare. My favorite games reflect my favorite fantasy stories and in those stories the characters always quake for giants and dragons. So in the end the game would focus more on good story and less on achieving super-mortal level power. Magic remains effective but not earth shaking, and the characters are always mortal enough that combat remains quick compared to higher level games.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Tambryn

Tambryn
November 29th, 2009, 17:37
I should also mention that I am currently available Sundays, most saturdays as well as tuesday and thursday evenings. My time zone is GMT-6.

Tam

Dagnalis
November 29th, 2009, 18:02
I haven't played pathfinder but ive heard alot about it and i'm interested in it. I'm GMT -8 and also free tuesdays and saturdays

Raznok193
November 30th, 2009, 00:20
id be up for playing a pathfinder game, im free on weekends, tuesdays, and fridays,

im time zone -5 GMT

let me know if u end up getting this game going

Tambryn
December 16th, 2009, 20:19
I have to apologize. I posted my desire to run this game before actually hosting a game. I have spent the last couple weeks or so trying to get around the issue of using a 3G wireless connection for my internet access and have had no success.

I do want to run the game, but my circumstances right now prevent me from doing so. Again, I apologize.

Tambryn

Hye Jedi
December 22nd, 2009, 02:44
I haven't played pathfinder but ive heard alot about it and i'm interested in it. I'm GMT -8 and also free tuesdays and saturdays
I'm in GMT -8 as well and would be interested if anyone chooses to get something going.