PDA

View Full Version : Looking for d&d 3.5 group

Nate
November 21st, 2009, 18:06
Hi Im looking for a d&d v3.5 group to start up with. Im eastern US timezone and have a somewhat random schedule, but it can be pretty flexible.

Im new to this program but it looks fun. I got into d&d from a friend of mine some years ago but had to move and Ive been looking for a way to get back into it again.

Any help would be appreciated.

The Kor
November 21st, 2009, 21:10
I'm currently working on a 3.5 campaign in FGII (I'm relatively new to the program as well). I'm not sure when I'll be ready to start, and honestly I'm not sure which night(s) I'll be running, but I'm considering Monday and/or Wednesday around 7pm EST.

I'll keep you in mind when I get ready.

Nate
November 22nd, 2009, 00:30
Thanks, Im looking forward to getting into it.

ReikaMichiko
November 22nd, 2009, 00:46
there are lots of other people looking for 3.5 games myself included, just look around.

boyoanachronism
November 22nd, 2009, 16:02
Hey, The Kor, I'd be up for a game. I'm comfortable playing any class/race. Free throughout the week, aside from weekends.

Adamus
November 23rd, 2009, 19:55
I would love to play 3.5 also. Im ok with almost any class/race. Let me know and I am ready to play anytime.

trevorgall
November 24th, 2009, 02:09
If any of you can make a time that is 8:30pm EADT till midnight SYDNEY AUSTRALIA time.. I have a game going with twoplayers, but would like a third. It wold be very early morn Monday your time i think..