PDA

View Full Version : [Character Sheet] Tutorial?

malachi666
November 18th, 2009, 15:03
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a character sheet creation tutorial? Is it easy to do? Is there a lot to do? I want to create a sheet for M&M 2E which is a modified d20 sheet.

Foen
November 19th, 2009, 06:25
Hi Malachi

I'd say that charsheet creation was quite complex, but if you are just modifying d20 slightly, you might find it a bit easier.

I don't know of any tutorial on this, but there is a ruleset creation walkthrough called Anatomy of a Ruleset (https://wiki.witheredlands.co.uk/anatomy.ashx) which covers some of the detail. The walkthrough is fairly old and was never finished, but it should start you off in the right direction.

Foen

unerwünscht
November 19th, 2009, 07:46
If its truly just a modified d20 character sheet, and nothing fancy, I can make the port if it has not yet been done, I would need a copy of the sheet in like pdf format or something so I can see the changes that need to be made.

I could also be talked into making a step by step guide on how those changes are made, and why. So other could at least learn the basics of modifying a preexisting sheet.

VenomousFiligree
November 22nd, 2009, 20:29
I could also be talked into making a step by step guide on how those changes are made, and why. So other could at least learn the basics of modifying a preexisting sheet.

Consider yourself "talked"! :)