PDA

View Full Version : Having problem with the 3.5 ruleset.

Honken
November 5th, 2009, 20:30
I recently bought a full license and 2 lites (for my friends), and it feels like FG II isn't working properly.

The connection between the PC's and the Combat tracker doesn't work. The mini sheets doesn't work. The connection between the NPC section and the combat tracker doesn't work either... Do any of you have any clue what the problem might be?

/Honken

Spyke
November 5th, 2009, 20:53
I recently bought a full license and 2 lites (for my friends), and it feels like FG II isn't working properly.

The connection between the PC's and the Combat tracker doesn't work. The mini sheets doesn't work. The connection between the NPC section and the combat tracker doesn't work either... Do any of you have any clue what the problem might be?

/Honken
This has been reported regularly on the forum, but so far there has not been a fix. The best advice is to switch to either the old d20 ruleset, which you can install from the downloads page on this site, or to the more fully-featured d20_jpg ruleset.

See this thread for more details:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10926&highlight=d20_jpg+download

Spyke