PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a quick session

Leviathan
November 5th, 2009, 15:28
I am pretty new to the community and have been playing around with the software. I am already getting people together to start DM a game but before that happens I would like to experience D&D from the player's point of view using this system so if anyone could help me out that would be great. I don't need a new campaign but if I could join an existing group for just one session that would be great.

taliom
November 5th, 2009, 23:51
You could join my game this sunday evening if you like. I'm running 2 of my buddies through the "Touch of Madness" adventure version 3.5(they updated the adventure to 4E). Hit me up if your interested.

Necromik
November 6th, 2009, 15:53
You could join my game this sunday evening if you like. I'm running 2 of my buddies through the "Touch of Madness" adventure version 3.5(they updated the adventure to 4E). Hit me up if your interested.

What time on Sunday?

taliom
November 6th, 2009, 23:28
Sorry this Sunday run isn't happening. And not sure when/if we're running again.

Valarian
November 7th, 2009, 18:06
I've got a one-shot game (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11205) running tonight (7th November) at 8pm UK time. Details in the linked thread. It's not D&D, but you'd get an idea of the software from a player's perspective.