PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - 20 bucks of gaming goodness

Sigurd
November 4th, 2009, 13:10
I just downloaded the two core pathfinder books for 9.99 USD each.

I think it might be one of the best deals in Role Playing right now.
The core book is a complete DMG & Players handbook 576 pages!
The Bestiary is really well organized - more than 350 monsters in 330 pages. Almost every monster has an illustration.

I don't know another case where I've spent only $20 for 900 pages of material.

ps. I don't work for Paizo or have any interest in their business. I just think this is a GREAT deal.

Sigurd

Leonal
November 4th, 2009, 14:22
Indeed it is. And most of it is available on their PRD site too (great for quick referencing during play) :)
https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Rienen
November 5th, 2009, 19:10
I've been subscribed to the Pathfinder Adventure Path for about 8 months now, and I only have glowing things to say about their products.

Just a note, if you are going to want their hardcopy versions, then sign up for a subscription. You get the product as it comes out as well as free downloads of the PDF. If you subscribe to the Adventure Path, you also get a discount on all PDF purchases (which is how I got both the above mentioned PDF's for 8.87)

Leonal
November 5th, 2009, 22:24
I don't actually need a physical copy since I only use pdfs now due to being abroad, but the added discount is nice and will probably benefit from it in the long run (provided I buy other pdfs anyway). And having a dead tree copy when I go back is also nice^^

I should perhaps have started mine sooner, but since we're two GMs in my group I wasn't sure if I'd be running the newest AP or not.