PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Tokens for WFRP Fans

nezzir
October 26th, 2009, 04:28
Greets,

Back in the day I commissioned some Warhammer specific tokens from Devin Night. Beastment and Skaven were very much in the Warhammer cannon and hard to find. They turned out awesome! At the time, and understandably, I was asked not to share them, but now that DKs tokens have gone pubilc, I thought the community would like them.

Attached are some samples and a zip. The samples are contained in the zip.

Enjoy and thanks to Devknight for allowing me to share them.

Nez

Zulithe
October 26th, 2009, 08:37
Thank you so much! I like Devknights style so much. I really wish he made more tokens.

Sigurd
October 26th, 2009, 11:56
I share your sentiment.

Still, he's made more tokens than anyone I can think of. I'd say we're not doing too badly. :)

S

Rook
October 26th, 2009, 15:14
Thanks very much Nezzir.

Placebo
October 27th, 2009, 12:35
Hey Nezzir thanks for the tokens and did you made any change to Wfrp ruleset...? because of the new updates...
Are you gonna make a ruleset for RTrade...?

nezzir
October 27th, 2009, 13:01
I haven't made any changes to the rulesets in a long time. They still work don't they? Edit: Just checked it, appears to be OK.

And no, I'm pretty much done making rulesets. I was never really very good at it anyway :) Everything I did was brute force and reverse engineering. I'm not a programmer in any sense of the word. After seeing the 4ejpg ruleset, my stuff doesn't look very shiny anymore :)

The DH is a rules light ruleset though, won't it work for RT?

Ukki
October 28th, 2009, 08:15
Btw: I've updated the library to contain additional careers as in Career Compendium (8 new professions). I just don't remember if I have tweaked those modules more (most likely) during last year.

Placebo
October 28th, 2009, 12:25
Btw: I've updated the library to contain additional careers as in Career Compendium (8 new professions). I just don't remember if I have tweaked those modules more (most likely) during last year.

WoW can you share that...? :D Please :)

nezzir
October 28th, 2009, 23:32
I'm trying to figure out how to edit the OP. It's 'Devin Night' (Doh!), not Devknight.

and I wanted to add a link to his token page:
https://www.immortalnights.com/tokensite/index.html

I tried to contact the moderators, but the form page failed :( Can I get a mod to edit this post for me?

'The document /forums/sendmessage.php could not be found.'

Thx,
Nez

Oberoten
October 28th, 2009, 23:37
Edition posts only works within 20 minutes of original posting. This due to some unfortunate events where there was a lot of hearsay of who posted what originally.

- Obe

Ukki
October 29th, 2009, 08:08
WoW can you share that...? :D Please :)

Other than you, should I send this to Nezzir? To update the rules in Yahoogroups?

I was thinking updating the career entry/exit fields up to errata.

nezzir
October 29th, 2009, 11:18
Upload it to Azurea (and I'll copy it to my site).

ddavison
October 30th, 2009, 00:02
I'm trying to figure out how to edit the OP. It's 'Devin Night' (Doh!), not Devknight.

and I wanted to add a link to his token page:
https://www.immortalnights.com/tokensite/index.html

I tried to contact the moderators, but the form page failed :( Can I get a mod to edit this post for me?

'The document /forums/sendmessage.php could not be found.'

Thx,
Nez

Devin has been properly credited now. Of course, he might actually like Dev Knight. That sounds fairly wicked.