PDA

View Full Version : LFR RPGA D&D 4.0 LFG Weekends

Neve12ende12
October 20th, 2009, 07:31
Hello,

I am looking for any Official RPGA LFR Online game that I can participate in during the weekeneds. My available time is from Friday 6:00pm to Sunday 3:00pm (All Times are -6 CST). I must admit I am new to the idea of a Living Campaign, but I am really excited to dive in. I've been playing D&D for about 5 years and hope to form some tight relationships over Fantasy Grounds.

Happy Gaming.

nezzir
October 22nd, 2009, 01:40
I've been wondering about that too. Would it still be official if you ran it across FGII? I don't see why not. I'd like to run a LFR character up - I've never done one. I have an RPGA number and all...

Necromik
October 22nd, 2009, 02:08
Any RPG sesn, being on a tabletop or not can be counted as a RPGA game and the DM can earn poins as a long as all the players have one RPGA registered number.

Is the same playing live or online through FG or any other program....

Have a good game guys

Gman
October 23rd, 2009, 11:56
There is a yahoo group that is pretty darn active (3-4 LFR games a week minimum). Here is a link to the group. Oh, and they use FGII to play.

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group/

Gargoyle117
October 23rd, 2009, 15:17
I'm also looking for some online play in the next week or two. I want to level a new character to 2 before the weekend in the realms. I haven't really played any LFR, so I'm behind all my friend's 3rd and 4th characters.

I'll try joining that Yahoo group and keep looking for some other games. If I hear anything, I'll reply here again.

Wargamer777
October 23rd, 2009, 16:00
That yahoo group is very active. I have played in several games and even run a game or two for LFR with the group.

Neve12ende12
October 23rd, 2009, 19:22
Awesome, thank you so much for a link to that group. This is exactally what I was looking for. :D