PDA

View Full Version : Snap - SW Ruleset

phloog
October 16th, 2009, 23:41
I might be going insane (likely), but I seem to recall that FG tokens would snap to centers or intersections on the grid. I've created a number of tokens, and in the Savage Worlds ruleset they don't snap....is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong. The tokens are 200 x 200 images, the grid is 50 pixels, and the tokens were resized to fit in a single square...I'd taken a break for FG using Klooge, and I think I've either forgotten something, or the new ruleset doesn't snap.

Doswelk
October 17th, 2009, 02:07
I might be going insane (likely), but I seem to recall that FG tokens would snap to centers or intersections on the grid. I've created a number of tokens, and in the Savage Worlds ruleset they don't snap....is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong. The tokens are 200 x 200 images, the grid is 50 pixels, and the tokens were resized to fit in a single square...I'd taken a break for FG using Klooge, and I think I've either forgotten something, or the new ruleset doesn't snap.

Nope it did used to..

I've noticed that the 3.5 ruleset now has an snap to grid option I suspect that was added a long with Hex support, and therefore I suspect that it defaults to off and thus as this did not exist when the SW3 ruleset was released it no longer works.

I'll mention it to Thorne.