PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players

madman
October 11th, 2009, 23:29
monday night we need 1-3 players for Pathfinder Society game.
just a one shot. Silent Tide PFSS#1.

if you want to play we will be starting around 6:00 PM MDT Monday 10/12

Reply to post or PM me. Pthfinder is just like 3.5 for you who have not played it. you could pick up the new stuff in a couple hours for sure.

4 hours or so. if we do not get through it we could add another session during the week or next Monday.

Chris

P.S. we want to start playing once a week.

mmoman101
October 12th, 2009, 00:52
Are you looking for people to play with once and then turn it into a once a week session if it goes well?

Are you only willing to play pathfinder? I know there are alot of people looking for D&D games on this board.

Dagnalis
October 12th, 2009, 00:58
I'd be willing to play in your pathfinder game are we talking about joining the tomorrow monday game?

Cheatle
October 12th, 2009, 01:23
I could go for it if you still have a slot open.

madman
October 12th, 2009, 01:58
still have room for up to three. do you guys have full or lite versions. or should i say do you have Pathfinder Society characters made up. or do i need to start up the server for character creation.

this post was for just the one module but anyone who wants to do the weekly thing is welcome.

and as a side note i play Pathfinder as it is just like 3.5 and WOTC is not supporting 3.5 any more. so i switched to Pathfinder. i do not use tons of 3.5 stuff, and it all works with Pathfinder.

Chris

Dagnalis
October 12th, 2009, 03:03
Oh I see well I don't have a character and I may be busy monday I was more interested in a weekly ordeal

Cheatle
October 12th, 2009, 03:19
still have room for up to three. do you guys have full or lite versions. or should i say do you have Pathfinder Society characters made up. or do i need to start up the server for character creation.

this post was for just the one module but anyone who wants to do the weekly thing is welcome.

and as a side note i play Pathfinder as it is just like 3.5 and WOTC is not supporting 3.5 any more. so i switched to Pathfinder. i do not use tons of 3.5 stuff, and it all works with Pathfinder.

Chris

If you are on now, I wouldn't mind connecting, I still need some help learning the ropes of FGII. Can you PM me some contact info so when can get started?

madman
October 12th, 2009, 03:23
pm me your email and ill add you to the group.
will give us 4 regular players.
would love to play some PSS.
we are still trying to get this going soon, as we have not played any yet.
and all of us are dying to play.
let me know .

Chris

Neve12ende12
October 12th, 2009, 06:39
I'd love to learn pathfinder. I'll play if you need me. Could I also get a link to where I can download any pathfinder content I will need, include rulesets andetc.

madman
October 12th, 2009, 16:14
i use D20_JPG. it can be found on the FUM boards Here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/community/groups/viewgroup/62-DD+3rd+Edition+FG+Development) and i also use an extension to do the rest. you can find that Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9732) Pathfinderver7.zip. when you log in it will give you everything. and it takes some time so you should log in early.

Dagnalis
October 12th, 2009, 16:27
Is the server up now just incase we want to make a character now?

madman
October 12th, 2009, 16:30
yes its up now!

Chris

Neve12ende12
October 12th, 2009, 18:10
No problem, I only have about 35 minutes to get on ahead of time due to the fact I get out of my last class at 6:15 CST.

Neve12ende12
October 12th, 2009, 18:13
How long will the server be up. I won't be able to get to my home computer until 2:30 CST? Also, what is the server name/IP address? And what version of pathfinder are we using?

madman
October 12th, 2009, 18:40
I posted everything in the google group, as i dont want my ip posted for everyone to see. i will have the server up most of the day.

Chris

Serrith
October 12th, 2009, 18:47
E-mail is [email protected] Madman. So I can get the info.
Thanks

madman
October 12th, 2009, 21:25
link to google group (https://groups.google.com/group/PFSFG2)
for those who did not get it

Chris

madman
October 17th, 2009, 15:08
had some players come in and go last week. and had someone watching who ended up playing. so for monday 10/19 i would like to have the same people playing. everyone else please join the google group so i can keep track of everyone who wants to play in the future.

Chris