PDA

View Full Version : 4e Player LFG Weekends

Neve12ende12
October 9th, 2009, 00:36
Hello,

I am new to fantasy realms, but not to D&D. I am currently looking for a group to play an ongoing campaign on the weekends. I can play on Firday evenings, anytime Saturday, and early Sundays.

I am also looking for games I could set in on just to see the flow of a game and understand the program more.

I currently have the 4e ruleset, but have no idea how to create a 4e character in my character manager. Nevertheless, I already have a hardcopy of a level 1 ranger I would love to play.

Look forward to getting to play real soon.

Necromik
October 10th, 2009, 22:08
Not sure about a game or your time frames but creating a character becomes quite easier with the right modules.

After you get into your character management option just click on your up right corner on the Character icon and you will be able to start creating your own.

Good luck

Neve12ende12
October 11th, 2009, 01:58
I realized I don't have character management due to the fact I only have the lite version, so my only concern right now is finding a group to play with...which seems impossible.

Necromik
October 11th, 2009, 02:51
Well you need to start looking for the post on the forum that match your schedule.

What kind of time frames are you looking for?

What kind of game? D&D 3.5, 4e or AD&D?

Neve12ende12
October 11th, 2009, 05:20
4e CST America Friday Evening 6:00 CST or anytime Saturday.