PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Afternoon D&D 4.0, H3 Pyramid of Shadows: 3PM-8PM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
October 8th, 2009, 00:33
One of my players had to drop out, and I am looking for a replacement. The players have just started this module and finished 6 rooms. After this module I will run at least some of the Paragon modules also. We normally play very consistently every Sunday and I am looking for mature players who will show up and contribute. It’s OK if you are new to FG, but you need to be familiar with 4E and have a Player’s Handbook (and a Players Handbook 2 if you are going to use something out of it).

I am using the Player’s Handbook and Players Handbook 2 classes and races for WotC’s adventure path and no splat books. Obviously if you have already played or ran in the H or P series modules this is not the game for you.

The party currently has a fighter, archer ranger, sorcerer, avenger and bard. The character of the player dropping out was a warden. The characters are all 7th level and the new character would start at the same level and xp. The party is full of strikers so anything but a striker would probably fit in.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

TheHangedGod
October 8th, 2009, 01:29
I sent you a sample of some recent sketches I've come up with so you can see what type of characters I like. Are you leaning more toward another tank or a leader or controller? I've played a lot of melee, so I lean more toward the squishy leader or controller side. Sundays are great for me, and I'm GMT-6. Let me know if you'd like a write up for the new character, and I'll take some specifics from your campaign and come up with something.

Griogre
October 8th, 2009, 19:15
I PMed you, TheHangedGod. Any type of controller, leader or defender out of the PH or PH2 would work. I'm not using splat books in this campaign though.