PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Tokens & Tactial Maps

Invain63
October 4th, 2009, 18:52
(Cross-posted from the Armory)

I am planning to run a zombie fighting game in the near future using the new Savage Worlds ruleset (which looks great so far). I also bought the Zombie Run adventure, which seems nice enough but a bit lacking in the tools department.

What I am looking for are tactical maps of places where random fights might take place - city streets, department stores, etc - and tokens for zombies, gang members, and maybe just plain folks. I could make this stuff myself given sufficient time, but I want to run the game before Halloween.

Can anyone direct me to anything that might help?

Thanks!

-Kevin McD

Phystus
October 6th, 2009, 00:05
Four Ugly Monsters has some tokens available, you might try there.

You can also try here (https://www.rpgvirtualtabletop.com/accessories/tokens.html)

Have you checked out the Dundjinni website? I don't recall if there's modern-era maps there, but it might be worth a try.

~P

devinnight
October 6th, 2009, 00:34
most of the FUM stuff is fantasy based.
However you can try this site https://www.rpgmapshare.com/
they should have zombies, gang members and maps galore.

Also FUM is running a small virtual con in November, if you are looking for a venue to gather some random players consider hosting a few games that weekend of the con.

-D

Invain63
October 6th, 2009, 02:04
Thanks to both of you for your help! It is deeply appreciated. I will check out all of these resources.

-Kevin McD

nezzir
October 10th, 2009, 18:30
I posted a load of maps in your original thread.

Invain63
October 23rd, 2009, 15:32
I posted a load of maps in your original thread.
Thanks Nezzir!! It is much appreciated.

BTW, I ran my first session last night. By first I mean first session of my Zombie game, first ever use of FG for my group, and first ever use of the Savage Worlds RPG for my group. Even with all the learning that had to take place the session was a ton of fun and my players are looking forward to doing it again soon.

-Kevin McD