PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SW group

ruckel
October 2nd, 2009, 21:22
Hello fellas!

I am very new to the board and also to fantasy grounds. Right now I am sitting in the middle of nowhere for the forseeable future and of course no roleplayers around and then I found fantasy grounds.

Pretty cool and I am keen on trying it!

For my part: I am 30 years old German and right now in Tripoli (GMT +2). I do not care much about the day at all when we play. Time is for me more important. The best would be at about 7 or 8 pm and maybe one session each week or each two weeks.

Ah yes, as the title says I am looking for a SW group. I already played several times (Slipstream) and was GM in a Sundered Skies group. I'd really like to try out a game like Necropolis (bought the rules for that), Solomon Kayne or 50 Fathoms or... There are too many cool settings for SW.

So if there is any SW group which needs a player I am free.

(and if there is not I also like D&D 3.5 (got no experience yet with the 4th) and Shadowrun 4th)

Bye bye

Ruckel

VenomousFiligree
October 2nd, 2009, 21:27
I play Savage Worlds, but not campaigns. My Job means I can only commit to one shots (usually 2 - 3 FG sessions). I'm seeking interest in RoC (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10701) and I'm playtesting IZ (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10717) this Saturday.

ruckel
October 2nd, 2009, 22:31
Thanks for the invitation!
IZ sounds really interestingand I'd really like to join the game.

From what I saw you want to start at 19 pm/20 pm... so that would be about 18 pm/19 pm in my time zone, isn't it? So I could take part if the game starts at about 20 pm (your time) since I am working.

Oh and another question: What do you use for communication? Teamspeak or Skype?

VenomousFiligree
October 2nd, 2009, 23:09
I occasionally use skype but for this session I'm thinking of text only, this way it'll be easy to provide feedback to the devs of IZ. Would you be happy with a pre-gen PC?

Altarus
October 2nd, 2009, 23:15
I am a member on the SWC so I would love to join the group!