PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 Player for 4th Edition Campaign

leozelig
September 29th, 2009, 20:05
Greetings all,

I have been DM'ing a weekly 4th edition game with a pretty consistent group of players for over a year now. We played through the published modules H1 and H2, and most of H3, before converting to a homebrew campaign set in the Harkenwold of the Nentir Vale. The current party includes a defender (fighter), 3 strikers (barbarian, assassin, sorcerer), and a controller (druid).

We are looking for 1 more brave adventurer for this campaign - see below for details...

Date: Sundays, 9pm ET (GMT-5)

Rules: Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition

FG Ruleset: 4E_JPG

Source Material: Any core rulebooks, including Dragon magazine

Number of Players: 5 (lately, we seem to be consistently down 1 player)

Character Level: 4

Races: Any core, no monstrous races

Classes: Any, do not feel obligated to play a rogue or leader based on the current party make-up

Playstyle: Team-oriented, story-driven, balanced roleplay vs. combat, emphasize character concepts over optimized tactical builds, mature group of 30-ish-year-old players and gm who play D&D for fun

Visit the website (https://sites.google.com/site/fg2campaign/) for more information about our campaign, including a campaign handout and adventure summary.

PM me if interested...

Nuah
September 30th, 2009, 05:03
Well I was looking at the website and seeing how you have an assassin I assuming that the last slot got filled? if not, I would be quite interested in the campaign, I like your lvl of commitment, and handouts.

if there is still room Im all about it, Im willing to play almost any class I have characters and stories pretty much ready to go (some of the stories will have to be changed to fit into your campaign properly I imagine)

leozelig
October 1st, 2009, 23:22
Hey all,

Looks like the spot is filled. I appreciate everyone's interest.

I will post again if a spot opens up...

Cheers,

Z