PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to join our 3.5 d&D group :)

Andrepartthree
September 26th, 2009, 04:27
See the thread dpeters started on here "forgotten realms the north" campaign (version 3.5 dungeons and dragons) at

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10554

and the forum we set up for our campaign is at

https://www.forgottenrealmsnorth.proboards.com

You can read the posts there without being registered on our proboards forum.. skim over the "forum role play" and the "meet the heroes of the north" and "session recaps" if you like to get a feel for the campaign :)

Game time tends to be either Friday or Saturday starting at 7pm central (american) time zone, usually lasting 4 hours, sometimes longer.

You'd start at 8th level - I'd recommend a Good or Neutral alignment to fit in with the rest of the party though Evil works with a good explanation (we have a minotaur who's Evil working alongside Good PC's - minotaur was laboring under a Curse that forced said minotaur to toe the line) , you would have 23,400 gp to buy starting equipment, magic items et cetera (DM final approval needed on magic items chosen but go ahead and pick them out and see what the DM says :) ).. our DM, dpeters, is open to variant rules too (one of our pc's is a minotaur from the savage species WOTC sourcebook for example) :) though it's of course subject to dpeter's final approval .. we'd be looking for a pc write up (stats) and a two paragraph (or more if you like :) ) description of the pc's personality and appearance - this has been our biggest problem, people say they're interested but then they don't submit a PC write up to us :( ..

Our DM is way busy - he runs a great campaign despite this, half role play half action, strikes a good balance far as we're concerned :) - so he's asked me to help with recruitment.. Please post here or PM me directly with any questions you have and I'll pass any PC write up's anyone cares to give me on to our DM :) ..

Darkalloy
September 26th, 2009, 07:52
Heh don't meant to be a bother Andre but if your going for central it starts at 9 there. Our games Starts at 7pm PST/PDT which ever it is atm i can never remember the daylight thing so. But ya In clarification for the to paragraph thing i would say one giving a bit of back ground the other the description and i hope i am not over stepping my bounds Andre. And don't feel like anything is too weird for our group as i am sure nothing is more weird than a androgynous crow man/woman losing his/feathers feathers and breathing out force energy while singing and yelling out Kahn in William Shatners voice. so ya if you can top that i would be amazed. Though a black pudding wizard might just top that generally be cause they are well more or less mindless and can't speak.;)

Johan
September 26th, 2009, 15:54
Heh don't meant to be a bother Andre but if your going for central it starts at 9 there. Our games Starts at 7pm PST/PDT which ever it is atm i can never remember the daylight thing so. But ya In clarification for the to paragraph thing i would say one giving a bit of back ground the other the description and i hope i am not over stepping my bounds Andre. And don't feel like anything is too weird for our group as i am sure nothing is more weird than a androgynous crow man/woman losing his/feathers feathers and breathing out force energy while singing and yelling out Kahn in William Shatners voice. so ya if you can top that i would be amazed. Though a black pudding wizard might just top that generally be cause they are well more or less mindless and can't speak.;)

KAHN!!!!!!!

I'm going to read through the info provided, I'm thinking of playing some kind of mage/fighter hybrid, or possibly something from ToB.

EDIT: oh snap, Morganth is in this one

What's your stance on psionics?

Darkalloy
September 26th, 2009, 19:04
If i remember right DP's stance on psionics is "Hey why not" but you'd have to ask him on that one. Right now morg is over seas next week or the week after he will be able to join us again i think. might be 3 weeks but ya he's in our lil game.

Andrepartthree
September 26th, 2009, 21:22
oh CRAP ! thanks for the correction dark alloy - yes it's 7pm pacific standard time start time.

Johan you have the "race against time" thing going on since another player who PM'ed me directly is offering to get a character write up to us tonight (Sat Sept 26th) :p and I have a feeling our DM might resort to "first come first served" basis - or he might simply go with whatever character he likes best, up to dpeters - could be wrong but I'm guessing he'll go the former route ;)

Johan
September 26th, 2009, 22:15
aw hell. -_-

Raen_777
September 27th, 2009, 00:32
this is cruel lol

Andrepartthree
September 27th, 2009, 03:27
Sorry yes it is kind of cruel albeit unintentionally ;) ..

Raen_777
September 27th, 2009, 20:56
lol I think its kinda funny... kinda like Koala hunting? lawl jk

Andrepartthree
September 28th, 2009, 22:57
The player slot has been given to Raen_777 but we'll let everyone else who applied know if a spot opens up - thanks to all who applied ! :)

amarillo
October 3rd, 2009, 21:13
i am interested, mail me if i have the oportunity to supply someone.